EchoLingo第 141 期
0/181
录音

播放开始以显示句子

So you have a goal a vision
所以你有一个目标,一个愿景。
10:00 – 0:02
and For whatever reason you can't bring yourself to do the things that you
而且无论出于什么原因,你都无法让自己去做那些
20:04 – 0:07
need to do in order to get there
需要做的事情才能达到目标。
30:07 – 0:09
and it almost doesn't make sense like how can you want something so
而且这几乎说不通,就像你怎么会如此渴望某样东西。
40:10 – 0:14
bad like I know that feeling I know
如此强烈,我知道那种感觉,我知道。
50:14 – 0:16
How amped up you probably get thinking about that thing, you know living
想到那件事你可能会多么兴奋,你知道,生活
60:18 – 0:22
living that lifestyle being that person having that freedom, you know, all those things.
过那种生活方式,成为那个人,拥有那种自由,你知道,所有那些东西。
70:22 – 0:29
I like it invokes like this invigorating adrenaline.
我喜欢它唤起这种令人振奋的肾上腺素。
80:29 – 0:33
It makes you feel alive, you know, it gives you goosebumps when you think about it.
它让你感觉充满活力,你知道,当你想到它时,它会让你起鸡皮疙瘩。
90:34 – 0:38
So how can you want that thing so bad and still
那么你怎么能如此渴望那件事,却仍然
100:39 – 0:42
just not be willing to do the things that you
只是不愿意去做那些你
110:44 – 0:45
need to do?
需要做?
120:45 – 0:46
And it's not like the things that you need to be doing are difficult in any way or
而且并不是说你需要做的事情有任何困难,或者
130:47 – 0:51
are a mystery.
是个谜。
140:53 – 0:55
Everyone knows what to do.
每个人都知道该做什么。
150:55 – 0:57
All the information is out there online.
所有信息都在网上。
161:00 – 1:02
You can find a ton of YouTube videos on how to do pretty much anything in this world.
你可以找到大量关于如何做这个世界上几乎任何事情的YouTube视频。
171:02 – 1:05
Start any kind of business.
创办任何一种生意。
181:06 – 1:08
You can learn how to become an artist.
你可以学习如何成为一名艺术家。
191:08 – 1:10
You can learn how to do anything.
你可以学习如何做任何事情。
201:10 – 1:12
You can learn how to become a chef.
你可以学习如何成为一名厨师。
211:12 – 1:14
You can literally learn anything on the internet nowadays.
如今你几乎可以在互联网上学到任何东西。
221:14 – 1:17
So it's not a matter of how.
所以这不是方法的问题。
231:18 – 1:19
It's a matter of will.
这是意志的问题。
241:20 – 1:21
Where do you find the will?
你在哪里找到这种意志?
251:22 – 1:23
Evidently, it's not going to be motivation
显然,它不会是动力。
261:24 – 1:26
because motivation doesn't trump laziness, you know, because motivation is temporary.
因为动力并不能战胜懒惰,你知道,因为动力是暂时的。
271:27 – 1:33
That's why when you think about your goal or your vision,
这就是为什么当你想到你的目标或愿景时。
281:34 – 1:36
you maybe get amped up and you know, you might
你可能会变得兴奋,你知道,你可能会
291:37 – 1:39
work at it for a week or two weeks or maybe even a month,
为此努力一周、两周,甚至可能一个月。
301:39 – 1:43
but eventually you burn out and like
但最终你会筋疲力尽,然后就像
311:43 – 1:45
you just go back to square one.
你又回到了起点。
321:45 – 1:47
and it's just like this repeating endless dreadful cycle.
这就像一个不断重复、无尽又可怕的循环。
331:48 – 1:52
So what needs to change?
那么需要改变什么呢?
341:53 – 1:55
How do we find the will?
我们如何找到意志力?
351:55 – 1:56
Many of us are too focused on everything that's going on out here, external factors, right?
我们很多人都过于关注外面发生的一切,即外部因素,对吧?
361:56 – 2:02
And when the physical world doesn't reflect what we want in our minds,
当现实世界没有反映出我们心中所想时。
372:03 – 2:08
it leaves us frustrated and
它让我们感到沮丧。
382:10 – 2:12
confused and exhausted and discouraged and
困惑、疲惫、气馁。
392:12 – 2:16
a whole bunch of other things that no one wants to feel.
以及一大堆其他没人想感受的情绪。
402:18 – 2:20
Whereas what needs to happen is we need to embody the person that we want to become
然而,需要做的是,我们必须体现我们想成为的那个人。
412:22 – 2:26
on the inside.
在内心深处。
422:27 – 2:28
We need to adopt their mindset.
我们需要采纳他们的思维方式。
432:28 – 2:29
We need to adopt their mental framework.
我们需要采纳他们的思维框架。
442:29 – 2:33
We need to replicate their behaviors
我们需要复制他们的行为。
452:35 – 2:37
and naturally the physical realm will kind of just reflect that.
自然地,物质领域也会反映出这一点。
462:38 – 2:41
Now this probably isn't the first time you heard someone say this.
现在这大概不是你第一次听到有人这么说。
472:42 – 2:45
Like you need to adopt the mindset first.
比如你需要先采纳这种心态。
482:46 – 2:48
But I want to really specify something because a lot of people go out this a completely wrong way.
但我想具体说明一点,因为很多人完全走错了方向。
492:50 – 2:58
You need to really immerse yourself in this.
你需要真正沉浸其中。
502:59 – 3:02
Like this is a very involved process.
就像这是一个非常复杂的过程。
513:03 – 3:06
This isn't like you just tell yourself,
这不像你只是告诉自己。
523:06 – 3:08
Um, a few positive affirmations and
嗯,一些积极的肯定和
533:09 – 3:12
you meditate for 10 minutes
你冥想10分钟
543:13 – 3:14
and call the day.
然后结束这一天。
553:14 – 3:15
No, like this is a, you need to rework your, your internal system here.
不,就像这样,你需要重新调整你的内部系统。
563:16 – 3:20
Like this is a deep rooting issue.
这是一个根深蒂固的问题。
573:21 – 3:22
Um, because what you're asking to change is, is, is you, your identity, who you are.
嗯,因为你要求改变的是你的身份,你的本质。
583:23 – 3:29
Right.
对。
593:29 – 3:30
Uh, good news is once you actually make this change, you pretty much,
呃,好消息是,一旦你真的做出这个改变,你基本上。
603:31 – 3:36
win at that point, like that's the hard part.
在那一刻获胜,就像那是困难的部分。
613:38 – 3:40
Everything else just kind of follows because all that life is is a projection of what's going on in here.
其他一切都会随之而来,因为生活的一切都是内心所发生事情的投射。
623:40 – 3:47
So if you can get this right, if you can align this with what you truly want.
所以如果你能把这件事做对,如果你能把它与你真正想要的保持一致。
633:49 – 3:53
Everything will just kind of fall into place after that. But I want to make that clear.
在那之后,一切都会自然而然地到位。但我想把这一点说清楚。
643:55 – 4:01
You have to really immerse yourself in this process.
你必须真正沉浸在这个过程之中。
654:02 – 4:06
I did this through a form of self hypnosis.
我通过一种自我催眠的方式做到了这一点。
664:06 – 4:09
I would isolate my mind.
我会隔离我的思绪。
674:11 – 4:13
I would turn off all the lights, get rid of all the distractions.
我会关掉所有的灯,摆脱所有的干扰。
684:14 – 4:18
I would make sure my environment was silent.
我会确保我的环境是安静的。
694:18 – 4:21
And I would get into a very relaxed state almost where everything kind of around me just disappeared.
我会进入一种非常放松的状态,几乎我周围的一切都消失了。
704:22 – 4:29
And I was really able to focus all of my energy on me.
而且我真的能够把所有的精力都集中在自己身上。
714:31 – 4:37
What this gave me the ability to do was
这赋予我的能力是
724:38 – 4:40
look deeply into my
深入审视我的
734:42 – 4:44
subconscious into
潜意识,进入
744:45 – 4:47
why I did certain things, what I truly wanted in life, why I wanted them, what
为什么我做某些事情,我在生活中真正想要什么,为什么我想要它们,什么
754:48 – 4:54
was truly preventing me from getting there, what were things that I most needed to change
真正阻止我到达那里的,是我最需要改变的哪些事情
764:54 – 5:00
about my current self, to
关于我现在的自己,为了
775:01 – 5:03
better reflect who I wanted to become, like these kinds of things.
更好地反映我想成为的人,诸如此类的事情。
785:03 – 5:06
And I was able to really hyper fixate on them in this kind of state.
在这种状态下,我能够真正地过度专注于它们。
795:08 – 5:12
What I noticed was when you really isolate yourself, your mind, and you put yourself one-on-one with your
我注意到的是,当你真正孤立自己、你的思想,并且你让自己与你的……一对一相处时
805:13 – 5:20
weaknesses, the things that you must change, the things that you need to
弱点,那些你必须改变的事情,那些你需要去
815:20 – 5:24
improve on in order to reflect the person
改进,以便反映出那个人
825:25 – 5:28
that you're trying to become, you rapidly transform.
你正努力成为的那个人,你会迅速转变。
835:28 – 5:32
Like you evolve at a rate that you
就像你以某种速度进化,这种速度你
845:32 – 5:34
might not even imagine this possible and I mean truly like that's the only way to do it
可能甚至无法想象这是可能的,我的意思是,真的,那是唯一的办法。
855:35 – 5:40
but many of
但很多(人)
865:42 – 5:43
us are too distracted on our phones or watching TV or YouTube or
我们过于沉迷于手机、看电视、看YouTube或
875:43 – 5:48
who knows what else like go into
谁知道还有什么,比如去
885:49 – 5:51
the club or going out partying or whatever you do I don't know but playing video games.
俱乐部或出去聚会或你做的任何事,我不知道,但还有玩电子游戏。
895:52 – 5:59
The list goes on and on and on. We live in a world of distraction and temptation.
这样的例子数不胜数。我们生活在一个充满分心和诱惑的世界里。
906:01 – 6:07
I would say
我会说
916:07 – 6:08
99% of people really don't give themselves any time out of the day to do this kind of
99%的人真的不会在一天中给自己任何时间来做这种
926:09 – 6:15
thing at any level.
事情,在任何层面上。
936:15 – 6:16
So you
所以
946:17 – 6:17
get a whole bunch of people saying that
你会听到一大堆人说
956:18 – 6:20
they want to change or they have a goal and they
他们想要改变,或者他们有一个目标,然后他们
966:20 – 6:23
don't understand why they can't pursue it at any rate.
不明白为什么他们不能以任何方式追求它。
976:23 – 6:26
And it's like,
然后就像是。
986:27 – 6:30
once you look at it from this perspective, it's almost laughable because it makes no sense.
一旦你从这个角度看,这几乎可笑,因为它毫无意义。
996:31 – 6:36
Why would you think that you could change if you're not giving yourself
如果你不给自己机会,你为什么认为你能改变呢?
1006:36 – 6:39
any time out every day to see where you need to change?
每天抽出时间看看你需要改变什么?
1016:39 – 6:43
So I want you to know the most powerful tool that you can possibly utilize is self-reflection.
所以我想让你知道,你能使用的最强大的工具就是自我反思。
1026:45 – 6:52
patients as well, you know, like
病人也是,你知道的,就像
1036:55 – 6:57
the longer you can sit with yourself and really like every answer, every question that
你越能和自己独处,真正地喜欢每一个答案,每一个问题。
1046:58 – 7:03
you have All the information is within. It's nowhere else.
你拥有的一切信息都在内心。它不在别处。
1057:03 – 7:08
You're not going to get it on a YouTube video.
你不会在YouTube视频上得到它。
1067:09 – 7:10
You're not going to get it reading a book.
你不会通过读书得到它。
1077:11 – 7:13
YouTube videos are great. Books are amazing.
YouTube视频很棒。书籍很了不起。
1087:13 – 7:16
I'm not saying that they're not useful.
我不是说它们没用。
1097:16 – 7:18
But in this case, what we're trying to do is, like I said, rewire our internal system.
但在这个情况下,我们试图做的是,就像我说的,重新连接我们的内部系统。
1107:18 – 7:26
We need to wipe away the crappy foundation we're currently standing on and rebuild it to replicate
我们需要清除目前所站的糟糕基础,并重建它以复制
1117:26 – 7:33
the foundation we need in order to build this grand structure that we're trying to become.
我们需要的基础,以便建造我们试图成为的这个宏伟结构。
1127:34 – 7:39
You're not going to get that through a YouTube video or a book or by talking to
你不会通过YouTube视频、一本书或通过与某人交谈来获得那个。
1137:41 – 7:45
an internal process that
一个内部过程。
1147:48 – 7:49
needs to happen. Does that make sense?
需要发生。这有意义吗?
1157:49 – 7:51
You know, and by extension in order to,
你知道,而且进一步来说,为了……
1167:52 – 7:54
in order for that internal process to really take place in its full
为了让那个内在过程真正完全发生
1177:55 – 7:59
form, you need to isolate yourself, and you need to immerse yourself in that.
形式,你需要孤立自己,并且你需要沉浸其中。
1187:59 – 8:06
You know, like, I'm having trouble to fully accurately describe it, but I feel like you probably
你知道,就像,我很难完全准确地描述它,但我觉得你可能
1198:06 – 8:14
are kind of getting when I'm saying,
大概明白我在说什么。
1208:14 – 8:15
but I do promise you,
但我向你保证。
1218:17 – 8:18
When you practice this, like give it a week,
当你练习这个,比如给它一周时间。
1228:19 – 8:22
okay, give it a week and see where you end up.
好的,给它一周时间,看看你最终会怎样。
1238:23 – 8:25
Give yourself an hour out of the day
每天给自己一个小时
1248:26 – 8:28
and get rid of all the distractions, turn off the lights and just focus on your breathing.
并摆脱所有干扰,关掉灯,只专注于你的呼吸。
1258:28 – 8:36
Ask yourself, what do you truly want?
问问自己,你真正想要的是什么?
1268:38 – 8:40
What type of person do you want to become?
你想成为什么样的人?
1278:41 – 8:43
How do they operate?
他们是如何运作的?
1288:44 – 8:45
What is their lifestyle?
他们的生活方式是什么?
1298:46 – 8:48
What are their motives?
他们的动机是什么?
1308:48 – 8:49
What are their values?
他们的价值观是什么?
1318:49 – 8:49
Do any of those things defer from who we currently are? Why are
这些事情中有哪些与我们现在的样子不同?为什么
1328:51 – 8:55
those differences rooted in something in our past?
这些差异是否根植于我们过去的某些事情?
1338:56 – 8:59
What are ways that we can
我们有哪些方法可以
1349:01 – 9:02
go about changing them or improving them?
着手改变或改进它们?
1359:03 – 9:05
You just have to ask yourself questions. That's really it.
你只需要问自己问题。就这么简单。
1369:05 – 9:08
It's a very simple thing.
这是一件非常简单的事情。
1379:09 – 9:10
It's not...
这不是……
1389:11 – 9:12
It's not rocket science.
这不是什么高深莫测的事。
1399:14 – 9:15
You just have to be with yourself, ask yourself questions, listen to your own answers.
你只需要和自己待在一起,问自己问题,倾听自己的答案。
1409:15 – 9:20
And you'll just naturally be guided down the right path. I promise you.
你会自然而然地被引导到正确的道路上。我向你保证。
1419:20 – 9:24
And you'll acquire this new perspective that kind of opens up a whole new dimension of life
你会获得这种新的视角,它打开了生活的一个全新维度。
1429:24 – 9:33
for you.
为你。
1439:34 – 9:35
And we're getting down to whatever road now.
我们现在要走上某条路了。
1449:35 – 9:40
But Your issue is not laziness.
但你的问题不是懒惰。
1459:40 – 9:44
Your issue is
你的问题是
1469:46 – 9:47
you're not listening to yourself.
你没有倾听自己。
1479:48 – 9:49
You're constantly being distracted.
你一直在分心。
1489:51 – 9:53
You're constantly preoccupied.
你总是心事重重。
1499:53 – 9:55
You need to just listen to yourself
你只需要倾听自己。
1509:59 – 10:00
and identify who you want to become.
并确定你想成为什么样的人。
15110:01 – 10:05
Like I said before, all reality is a projection of what's going on in here.
就像我之前说的,所有现实都是内心活动的投射。
15210:06 – 10:11
So that's your main priority.
所以那是你的首要任务。
15310:12 – 10:14
So you can straighten this out.
所以你可以解决这个问题。
15410:14 – 10:16
Laziness is just a mirror.
懒惰只是一面镜子。
15510:16 – 10:17
It's not even relevant at that point.
在那个时候它甚至都不相关。
15610:18 – 10:20
Laziness is such a surface level
懒惰只是一个表面层面的问题
15710:20 – 10:22
issue that's not the deep rooting cause of why you're not making any progress.
问题,而不是你无法取得任何进展的根本原因。
15810:22 – 10:27
You're not listening to yourself.
你没有倾听自己内心的声音。
15910:28 – 10:30
That's the root cause.
那才是根本原因。
16010:30 – 10:31
So dedicate like even just an hour out of your day to
所以,每天哪怕只抽出一个小时来
16110:32 – 10:35
just be alone in an isolated environment, isolate your
在一个隔绝的环境中独处,隔离你的
16210:36 – 10:39
mind. Identify like what your vision is.
思绪。明确你的愿景是什么。
16310:39 – 10:43
Who do you want to become?
你想成为什么样的人?
16410:43 – 10:44
How does that person behave?
那个人是如何行事的?
16510:44 – 10:46
How do they operate?
他们是如何运作的?
16610:46 – 10:47
What about us deferral that? What's limiting us?
我们推迟那件事呢?是什么在限制我们?
16710:49 – 10:52
What do we need to change?
我们需要改变什么?
16810:52 – 10:53
The more you sit with yourself, these answers will kind of just reveal themselves to you.
你越是与自己独处,这些答案就会自然而然地显现给你。
16910:54 – 10:58
Like I said, you'll grow at a rate that you probably didn't even think was possible.
就像我说的,你会以你可能甚至认为不可能的速度成长。
17010:59 – 11:02
It's just you have to start doing it.
只是你必须开始去做它。
17111:02 – 11:04
All this is just noise and distraction right now.
现在这一切都只是噪音和干扰。
17211:05 – 11:07
You are your answer.
你就是你的答案。
17311:08 – 11:09
So, hopefully that resonated and made some sense for you.
所以,希望那能引起你的共鸣,并对你有些意义。
17411:10 – 11:14
Guys, keep me updated on your progress.
各位,请随时告诉我你们的进展。
17511:14 – 11:16
I do look at the comments.
我确实会看评论。
17611:16 – 11:17
And if you haven't subscribed, subscribe because every single one of my videos covers a deep
如果你还没有订阅,请订阅,因为我的每一个视频都涵盖了一个深刻的
17711:19 – 11:24
issue or topic of discussion
议题或讨论话题
17811:26 – 11:27
when it comes to personal development.
当涉及到个人发展时。
17911:27 – 11:29
Thank you for watching
感谢观看。
18011:30 – 11:31
and I hope you have a good rest of your night.
我希望你今晚剩下的时间过得愉快。
18111:31 – 11:33