EchoLingo第 146 期
0/242
录音

播放开始以显示句子

Anxiety and stress are interesting.
焦虑和压力是有趣的。
10:00 – 0:01
They're very related.
它们密切相关。
20:01 – 0:03
If you look at an iron beam, an iron beam is under stress,
如果你看一根铁梁,一根铁梁处于应力之下。
30:04 – 0:07
it's because it's being bent in two different
那是因为它被向两个不同的方向弯曲
40:07 – 0:08
directions at the same time.
方向同时。
50:08 – 0:10
So when your mind is under stress, it's because it has two conflicting desires at once.
所以,当你的大脑处于压力之下时,是因为它同时有两个相互冲突的愿望。
60:10 – 0:15
So, for example, you
所以,例如,你
70:15 – 0:17
want to be liked, but you want to do something selfish, and you can't reconcile the two.
想要被人喜欢,但又想做些自私的事情,而且你无法调和这两者。
80:18 – 0:22
And so, you are under stress.
因此,你处于压力之下。
90:22 – 0:23
You want to do something for somebody else.
你想为别人做点什么。
100:24 – 0:25
You want to do something for yourself.
你想为自己做点什么。
110:25 – 0:26
You don't want to go to work, but you want to make money.
你不想去上班,但你想赚钱。
120:28 – 0:30
So, you are under stress.
所以,你处于压力之下。
130:30 – 0:31
So, you have two conflicting desires,
所以,你有两个相互冲突的愿望。
140:32 – 0:34
and I think one of the ways to get through stress is to acknowledge that,
我认为应对压力的方法之一是承认这一点。
150:34 – 0:37
oh, I actually have two conflicting desires,
哦,我实际上有两个相互矛盾的愿望。
160:38 – 0:40
and either I need to resolve it, I need to pick one, and then
要么我需要解决它,我需要选一个。
170:40 – 0:43
be okay losing the other,
接受失去另一个。
180:43 – 0:44
or I will decide later, but at least just being aware of why your stress can
或者我稍后再决定,但至少只要意识到你的压力为什么可以
190:45 – 0:50
help alleviate a lot of stress.
帮助减轻很多压力。
200:50 – 0:51
And then anxiety I think is sort of this pervasive,
然后,我认为焦虑是一种普遍的、
210:52 – 0:55
unidentifiable stress where you're just kind of stressed out all the
无法识别的压力,你只是有点紧张,一直
220:55 – 0:59
time and you're not even sure why.
时间,你甚至不确定为什么。
230:59 – 1:00
And you can't even identify the underlying problem.
你甚至无法识别根本问题。
241:00 – 1:03
And the reason for that is because you have so many
其原因是,你有太多
251:03 – 1:06
unresolved problems, unresolved stress points that have piled up in
未解决的问题、未解决的压力点,它们在你的生活中堆积起来
261:07 – 1:10
your life that you can no longer identify what the problems are.
你的生活,以至于你再也无法识别出问题是什么。
271:10 – 1:14
There's this mountain of garbage
有这么一座垃圾山
281:14 – 1:15
in your mind, and it's a little bit of it poking out the top like an iceberg, and that's anxiety.
在你的脑海里,只有一小部分像冰山一样露出顶端,那就是焦虑。
291:16 – 1:21
But underneath, there's a lot of unresolved things.
但在表面之下,还有很多未解决的事情。
301:21 – 1:23
And so you just need to kind of go through very carefully every time you're anxious.
所以每次你感到焦虑时,你只需要仔细地梳理一下。
311:24 – 1:27
Like, okay, why am I anxious this time?
比如,好吧,这次我为什么焦虑?
321:28 – 1:29
I don't know why.
我不知道为什么。
331:30 – 1:30
Oh, well, let me sit here and just think about it.
哦,好吧,让我坐在这里好好想想。
341:31 – 1:33
Let me write down what the possible causes could be.
让我写下可能的原因是什么。
351:33 – 1:35
Let me meditate on it. Let me journal.
让我仔细思考一下。让我写写日记。
361:35 – 1:37
Let me talk to a therapist.
让我和一位治疗师谈谈。
371:37 – 1:38
Let me talk to my friends.
让我和我的朋友们谈谈。
381:38 – 1:39
Let me just kind of see like when does that stress go away?
让我看看那种压力什么时候会消失?
391:39 – 1:42
If you can kind of identify and unravel and resolve these issues,
如果你能识别、解开并解决这些问题。
401:42 – 1:46
then I think that helps get rid of anxiety. A
那么我认为这有助于消除焦虑。
411:47 – 1:50
Lot of the anxiety is piled up because we move through life too quickly,
很多焦虑是因为我们生活节奏太快而积累起来的。
421:50 – 1:53
not observing our own reactions to
没有观察自己对事物的反应。
431:53 – 1:55
things. We don't resolve them.
我们没有解决它们。
441:55 – 1:56
So this goes counter to what I was saying earlier about not reflecting too much on things.
所以这与我之前说的不要对事情过度反思相矛盾。
451:56 – 2:00
But you reflect on the problems to observe them and solve them.
但你反思问题是为了观察并解决它们。
462:00 – 2:03
You don't reflect on them to feel better about yourself.
你反思它们不是为了自我感觉更好。
472:03 – 2:06
Well, if you're doing it to just feel better about yourself, that could be strengthening your personality and your ego
嗯,如果你这样做只是为了自我感觉更好,那可能会强化你的个性和自我。
482:06 – 2:12
and could be creating a more fragile personality.
并且可能正在创造一个更脆弱的个性。
492:13 – 2:15
You know, one big anxiety resolve for me is just
你知道,对我来说,一个重要的焦虑解决方法就是
502:16 – 2:19
room knitting on death.
房间里在编织死亡。
512:20 – 2:21
I think that's a good one. You're gonna die.
我觉得那是个好主意。你会死的。
522:21 – 2:23
It's all going to zero.
一切都会归零。
532:23 – 2:24
You cannot take anything with you.
你什么也带不走。
542:24 – 2:25
And I know this is tight.
我知道这很紧张。
552:25 – 2:26
And I know that we don't spend enough time thinking about the big questions.
而且我知道我们没有花足够的时间去思考那些大问题。
562:26 – 2:30
We kind of give up on them when we're very, very young.
我们在非常非常年轻的时候,就有点放弃了它们。
572:31 – 2:33
You know, a little child might ask the big questions like, why are we here?
你知道,一个小孩子可能会问那些大问题,比如,我们为什么在这里?
582:33 – 2:36
What's it being alive?
活着是什么感觉?
592:36 – 2:37
What is it all about? You know, is there Santa Claus? Is there God?
这一切到底是怎么回事?你知道,有圣诞老人吗?有上帝吗?
602:37 – 2:40
But then as adults, we're taught not to think about these things.
但长大后,我们被教导不要去想这些事情。
612:40 – 2:43
We're giving up on them.
我们正在放弃它们。
622:43 – 2:44
But I think the big questions are the big questions for good reasons. And
但我认为这些大问题之所以是大问题,是有充分理由的。
632:44 – 2:48
if you can keep the idea in front of you at all times that
如果你能时刻将这个想法放在眼前——
642:48 – 2:52
you're going to die and that
你终将死去。
652:52 – 2:53
everything goes literally to zero, what's your distress about?
一切真的归零了,你在苦恼什么?
662:54 – 2:59
Yeah, for better or worse, life is very short.
是的,无论好坏,人生很短暂。
673:00 – 3:02
How should people deal with its briefness?
人们应该如何处理它的短暂?
683:03 – 3:04
Enjoy it.
享受它。
693:06 – 3:07
make the best of it.
充分利用它。
703:08 – 3:09
It's even briefer than that. Each moment just disappears. It's gone.
它甚至比那还要短暂。每一个瞬间都消失了。它不见了。
713:10 – 3:14
There's only a present moment and it's gone instantly.
只有一个当下,而且它瞬间就消失了。
723:14 – 3:16
So if you're not there for it,
所以如果你不在那里感受它。
733:17 – 3:19
if you're stressed out or you're anxious or you're thinking about something else, you
如果你压力很大,或者焦虑,或者在想着别的事情,你
743:19 – 3:22
missed it.
你就错过了它。
753:22 – 3:22
So any moment when you're not in that moment, you are dead to that moment.
所以,任何你不在那个当下的时刻,你对那个当下就是死的。
763:23 – 3:28
you might as well be dead because your mind is off doing something else or you know
你还不如死了算了,因为你的心思在别处,或者你知道的
773:28 – 3:33
living in some imagined
生活在某种想象的
783:33 – 3:35
reality that is just a very poor substitute for the actual reality.
现实里,那只是对真实现实的一个非常糟糕的替代品。
793:35 – 3:38
So one of my recent realizations was what is wasted time?
所以我最近的领悟之一是:什么是浪费时间?
803:39 – 3:44
What is a waste of time?
什么是浪费时间?
813:45 – 3:46
So I don't like to waste time, but what is wasted time?
所以我不喜欢浪费时间,但什么是被浪费的时间呢?
823:46 – 3:49
And everything is wasted time and a sense because nothing matters in the ultimate.
而一切都是浪费时间,从某种意义上来说,因为最终什么都不重要。
833:49 – 3:54
But in each moment, the thing matters.
但在每一个当下,这件事很重要。
843:55 – 3:58
In each moment, this is the only thing that matters, actually,
在每一个当下,这实际上是唯一重要的事情。
853:58 – 4:01
what's happening in front of you is literally has all
你眼前正在发生的事情实际上拥有所有
864:01 – 4:03
the meaning in the world.
世界上所有的意义。
874:03 – 4:04
So what matters is just being present for the thing.
所以重要的是全身心投入当下的事情。
884:06 – 4:09
So if you're doing something that you want to do, and you're fully there for it,
所以如果你在做你想做的事情,并且你完全投入其中。
894:09 – 4:13
then it's not wasted time.
那么这就不是浪费时间。
904:13 – 4:14
If you don't want to do it, and your mind is running away from it,
如果你不想做这件事,你的思绪正在逃离它。
914:15 – 4:17
and you're reacting against it, and you're wishing you were somewhere else,
并且你在抗拒它,你希望自己身处别处。
924:18 – 4:21
and you're thinking about some other thing,
并且你在想别的事情。
934:21 – 4:22
or you're anticipating some future thing, or regretting
或者你在期待未来的某件事,或者在后悔
944:22 – 4:25
some past thing, or being fearful of something, Then that's wasted time.
某件过去的事,或者害怕某件事,那么那就是浪费时间。
954:25 – 4:29
That's time that's being wasted.
那是正在被浪费的时间。
964:29 – 4:30
When you're not actually present for the reality in front of you.
当你实际上并未专注于眼前的现实时。
974:30 – 4:33
So my definition of wasted time, yes, I do want some material things in life.
所以我对浪费时间的定义是,是的,我确实想要生活中一些物质的东西。
984:33 – 4:37
And I, you know, there are things that have more value than others within this life.
而且我,你知道,在这一生中有些东西比其他东西更有价值。
994:37 – 4:41
But this life is very short and bounded.
但这一生非常短暂且有限。
1004:41 – 4:43
So the true wasted time is a time that you are not present for when
所以真正浪费的时间是你不在场的时间,当
1014:43 – 4:47
you are not there for it.
你不在那里。
1024:47 – 4:48
When you are not
当你没有
1034:48 – 4:49
doing the thing you want to do to the best of a capability such that you're immersed.
以最佳能力做你想做的事,以至于你沉浸其中。
1044:50 – 4:54
And if you're not immersed in this moment, then you're wasting your time.
如果你没有沉浸在这一刻,那么你就是在浪费时间。
1054:54 – 4:57
People get worried about dying and no longer being here,
人们担心死亡和不再存在于此。
1064:57 – 5:00
but they don't realize that so much of their life has
但他们没有意识到,他们生命中的大部分时间
1075:00 – 5:02
been not being here in any case. That's right.
反正一直都不在此处。没错。
1085:02 – 5:04
And I think people crave being here for it.
而且我认为人们渴望在此刻存在。
1095:05 – 5:08
And when you're here for it, you're actually not thinking about yourself.
而当你在此刻存在时,你实际上并没有在想自己。
1105:09 – 5:12
You're more immersed in the thing, the moment, the task at hand.
你更沉浸于事物、当下、手头的任务之中。
1115:13 – 5:17
We don't want peace off mind.
我们不想要心灵的平静(错误表达)。
1125:17 – 5:18
We want peace for our mind. That's right.
我们想要心灵的平静。没错。
1135:18 – 5:19
Yeah, the mind is what killed each you alive if you let it.
是的,如果你放任它,头脑就是那个让你生不如死的东西。
1145:19 – 5:23
And there's more to you than the mind. How so?
而且你不仅仅是头脑。怎么会呢?
1155:23 – 5:26
Well, I mean, it's very, I
嗯,我的意思是,这非常,我
1165:28 – 5:30
don't want to disassemble the body.
我不想拆解这个身体。
1175:31 – 5:33
So speak it right.
所以把它说对。
1185:33 – 5:34
Because please go on. Yeah, at the end of the day, like
因为请继续。是的,到头来,就像
1195:34 – 5:37
everything arises within your consciousness, right?
一切都在你的意识中升起,对吧?
1205:37 – 5:40
You got nowhere else to experience it. Sorry.
你没有其他地方可以体验它。抱歉。
1215:40 – 5:42
You've got nowhere else to experience it.
你没有其他地方可以体验它。
1225:42 – 5:44
And that consciousness is
而那种意识是
1235:44 – 5:45
relatively static in a sense that it's been exactly the same for the moment you were born
相对静止的,从某种意义上说,从你出生的那一刻起就一直完全相同
1245:46 – 5:49
to the moment you die.
直到你死去的那一刻。
1255:49 – 5:50
And everything that you experience from your body, from your mind, to the world, to everything is within that consciousness.
你从身体、心灵、世界以及一切事物中所经历的一切,都在那个意识之中。
1265:51 – 5:57
And that thing, that base layer of being, and this is what the Buddhist will tell you,
而那件事,那个存在的基础层面,这就是佛教徒会告诉你的。
1275:58 – 6:02
is the real thing.
才是真实的东西。
1286:02 – 6:03
Everything that comes and goes in the middle, including your mind, including your body is unreal.
中间来来去去的一切,包括你的思想,包括你的身体,都是不真实的。
1296:03 – 6:08
And trying to
并且试图
1306:08 – 6:09
find stability in those transient things is your castle that you're building on sand that's going to crumble.
在那些短暂的事物中寻找稳定,就像你的城堡建在沙子上,终将崩塌。
1316:10 – 6:15
Life is going to play out the way it's going to play out.
生活将会按照它本来的方式展开。
1326:17 – 6:18
There will be some good and some bad.
会有一些好的和一些坏的。
1336:18 – 6:20
Most of it is actually just up to your interpretation.
实际上,大部分都取决于你的解读。
1346:21 – 6:23
You're born, you have a set of sensory experiences, and then you die.
你出生,经历一系列感官体验,然后死去。
1356:23 – 6:26
How you choose to interpret those experiences is up to you and different people interpret them in different ways.
你如何选择解读这些经历取决于你自己,不同的人以不同的方式解读它们。
1366:27 – 6:31
Yeah, I see a whole line about two people walking down the street.
是的,我看到一整行关于两个人走在街上的内容。
1376:32 – 6:34
They're having the exact same experience.
他们正在经历完全相同的体验。
1386:34 – 6:36
One is, one is happy, one is sad, right?
一个,一个开心,一个悲伤,对吧?
1396:36 – 6:39
It's a narrative in their heads.
这是他们脑海中的叙事。
1406:39 – 6:40
It's how they choose to interpret.
这就是他们选择解读的方式。
1416:40 – 6:42
So I think when I
所以我认为当我
1426:42 – 6:43
said that it was a long time ago, I was talking more about having positive interpretations
我说那是很久以前的事了,我更多是在谈论拥有积极的解读。
1436:43 – 6:47
and negative interpretations, but these days I think it's better just not to have any interpretations
和消极的解读,但现在我认为最好不要有任何解读。
1446:47 – 6:51
and to just allow things
而只是允许事情发生。
1456:52 – 6:52
to be.
存在。
1466:53 – 6:53
You're still going to have interpretations.
你仍然会有各种解读。
1476:55 – 6:56
You can't stop it.
你无法阻止它。
1486:57 – 6:58
And nor should you try.
而且你也不应该去尝试。
1496:59 – 7:00
But even that having an interpretation is just a thing you can leave alone.
但即使拥有一种解读,也只是一件你可以不去理会的事情。
1507:00 – 7:03
Yeah, I really want to try and just dig in a little more to the
是的,我真的很想试着更深入地探究一下
1517:05 – 7:07
best way to remind people that
提醒人们……的最佳方式
1527:08 – 7:10
they should value that time.
他们应该珍惜那段时间。
1537:10 – 7:11
Just how brief it is that the time that you spend ruminating being distracted fears of the past regrets.
时间是多么短暂,你花在沉思、分心、对过去的遗憾感到恐惧上的时间。
1547:12 – 7:19
Well, I don't want to tell anybody how to live their life.
嗯,我不想告诉任何人该如何过自己的生活。
1557:21 – 7:27
I would just say that to the extent that you want to improve your quality of life,
我只想说,就你想要提高生活质量而言。
1567:28 – 7:31
the easiest and best
最简单也是最好的
1577:32 – 7:34
way to do that is to observe your own mind and your own thoughts and be a little,
方法就是观察你自己的内心和想法,并且稍微
1587:34 – 7:40
not necessarily critical,
不一定是批判性的。
1597:40 – 7:42
but be observing of yourself more objectively.
而是更客观地观察自己。
1607:42 – 7:45
And then you kind of realize your own loops and patterns. It takes time.
然后你会逐渐意识到自己的循环和模式。这需要时间。
1617:46 – 7:49
It's not overnight. It's not instantaneous.
这不是一夜之间的事。这不是瞬间就能完成的。
1627:49 – 7:51
You mean letting go is not a one-time event? Yeah, and there's
你的意思是放手不是一次性的事情?是的,而且还有
1637:51 – 7:54
letting go is not necessarily even the right answer.
放手甚至不一定是正确的答案。
1647:55 – 7:58
Like, yes,
比如,是的。
1657:58 – 7:58
if you're trying to be an enlightened being and, you know,
如果你试图成为一个开悟的人,而且,你知道。
1667:58 – 8:00
you want to live like a god and
你想像神一样生活。
1678:00 – 8:02
everything's gonna be perfect and be a Buddha, sure you can let go.
一切都会完美,成为一个佛陀,当然你可以放手。
1688:02 – 8:04
But I think in practice, it's actually quite hard to do.
但我认为在实践中,这实际上很难做到。
1698:04 – 8:06
I think I would say that
我想我会说
1708:08 – 8:10
you're going to find a lot of fulfillment out of life by just doing what
你会通过做自己想做的事,从生活中获得很多满足感
1718:12 – 8:15
you want to do and genuinely exploring what it is that you want
你想做的事,并真诚地探索你真正想要的是什么
1728:15 – 8:19
rather than doing what other people expect you
而不是做别人期望你做的事
1738:19 – 8:21
to do or society expects you to do or what you might just think kids should be done by default.
或者社会期望你做的事,或者你可能只是认为孩子应该默认做的事情。
1748:21 – 8:25
I think most
我认为大多数
1758:27 – 8:28
older successful people will tell you that their life was best when they lived unapologetically on their own terms.
年长的成功人士会告诉你,当他们毫无歉意地按照自己的方式生活时,他们的人生才是最好的。
1768:29 – 8:35
Be selfish. Holistic selfish. Exactly. Exactly.
要自私。全面的自私。没错。没错。
1778:37 – 8:40
We can clip that little.
我们可以剪掉那一点点。
1788:40 – 8:40
I'm telling you that that's selfish. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我告诉你那是自私的。是的,是的,是的。
1798:41 – 8:43
Just keep running it bad guy. Great.
继续运行它,坏家伙。太好了。
1808:43 – 8:45
I had this insight or a question, I guess,
我有了这个见解或一个问题,我想。
1818:45 – 8:48
how much do you think that we should trust the voice in
你认为我们应该在多大程度上相信内心的声音?
1828:49 – 8:51
our heads?
我们的头脑中?
1838:51 – 8:51
Because half of wisdom
因为一半的智慧
1848:51 – 8:53
suggests to rely on your sort of bottom up intuition, and then half of it has to
建议依赖你那种自下而上的直觉,而另一半则必须
1858:53 – 8:59
be sort of top down rational as possible.
尽可能自上而下地理性思考。
1868:59 – 9:00
How do you navigate the tension between
你如何应对这种紧张关系?
1879:01 – 9:02
head and gut in this way?
以这种方式处理头脑和直觉?
1889:03 – 9:05
I think the gut is what decides.
我认为直觉才是做决定的关键。
1899:06 – 9:07
The head is kind of what rationalizes it afterwards.
头脑只是事后将其合理化。
1909:09 – 9:11
The gut is the ultimate decision maker.
直觉是最终的决策者。
1919:12 – 9:13
And what is the gut? The gut is refined judgment. It's taste. Aggregated.
那么直觉是什么?直觉是精炼的判断。是品味。是积累而成的。
1929:14 – 9:19
And it could be aggregated through evolution.
它可以通过进化积累而成。
1939:19 – 9:21
and send your genes in your DNA or it could be aggregated through your experiences and what you've thought through.
并将你的基因传递到DNA中,或者它可以通过你的经历和你思考过的东西积累而成。
1949:22 – 9:27
The mind is good at solving new problems
大脑擅长解决新问题。
1959:28 – 9:30
and new problems in the external world that have defined edges, beginnings and ends and objectives.
以及外部世界中那些有明确边界、起点、终点和目标的新问题。
1969:31 – 9:38
what the mind is actually really bad at is making hard decisions.
大脑实际上非常不擅长做艰难的决定。
1979:39 – 9:42
So when you have a hard decision to make,
所以当你有一个艰难的决定要做时。
1989:43 – 9:45
I find it's better to, yes, you ruminate on it, you think
我发现最好是,是的,你反复思考它,你仔细考虑
1999:45 – 9:47
through all the pros and cons, but then you sleep on it,
权衡所有的利弊,但然后你睡一觉再做决定。
2009:47 – 9:49
you wait a couple of days, you wait until
你等几天,你等到
2019:50 – 9:51
the gut answer appears with conviction and it feels right.
直觉答案带着确信出现,而且感觉是对的。
2029:51 – 9:54
And when you're younger, it takes longer because you just don't have as much experience.
当你年轻的时候,需要更长时间,因为你没有那么多经验。
2039:55 – 9:59
And when you're older, it can happen much faster, which is why
当你年纪大些时,它可以发生得更快,这就是为什么
2049:59 – 10:03
you have less time to Yeah, and all people
你的时间更少,是的,所有人
20510:03 – 10:05
are more set in their way as a consequence, right?
因此,他们更加固执己见,对吧?
20610:05 – 10:07
They know what they want.
他们知道自己想要什么。
20710:07 – 10:08
They know what they don't want.
他们知道自己不想要什么。
20810:08 – 10:09
So it takes time to develop your gut instinct and judgment.
所以,培养你的直觉和判断力需要时间。
20910:10 – 10:14
But once you've developed them, don't trust anything else because you can't go against your gut.
但一旦你培养了它们,就不要相信其他任何东西,因为你不能违背自己的直觉。
21010:14 – 10:18
It'll bite you in the end.
最终它会反噬你。
21110:18 – 10:19
Usually in relationships that fail, you can look back and say,
通常在失败的感情中,你可以回顾并说。
21210:20 – 10:23
Oh, actually,
哦,实际上。
21310:23 – 10:23
I knew it was going to fail because
我知道它会失败。
21410:23 – 10:24
of this reason, but I kind of went ahead anyway because I wanted it to be this way, right?
因为这个原因,但我还是有点继续下去了,因为我想让它这样,对吧?
21510:24 – 10:28
I wanted this person.
我想要这个人。
21610:28 – 10:29
to be a different way than they are.
以不同于他们本来的方式存在。
21710:30 – 10:31
I wanted to get a different thing out of it than I knew I was going to get,
我想从中得到一些我知道我得不到的东西。
21810:31 – 10:35
but I just
但我只是
21910:35 – 10:35
wanted it.
想要它。
22010:35 – 10:36
So sometimes desire will override your judgment and then track you.
所以有时候欲望会凌驾于你的判断之上,然后影响你。
22110:36 – 10:40
I wishful thinking it traps you into a pathway that just chooses time.
我的一厢情愿的想法会把你困在一条只选择时间的道路上。
22210:41 – 10:45
As you get older, one thing that becomes harder to ignore is your testosterone levels.
随着年龄增长,有一件事变得越来越难以忽视,那就是你的睾酮水平。
22310:45 – 10:49
They impact everything from your energy, your mood, and how well you recover.
它们影响一切,从你的精力、情绪,到你的恢复能力。
22410:49 – 10:55
However, there are science-backed supplements like Tomcat that support testosterone, strength, and recovery,
然而,有一些像Tomcat这样有科学依据的补充剂,可以支持睾酮、力量和恢复。
22510:56 – 11:00
and that is why I'm such a huge
这就是为什么我是一个如此巨大的
22611:01 – 11:02
fan of Merntosys product because they make the only NSF certified Tomcat Ali on the planet.
Merntosys产品的粉丝,因为他们生产了地球上唯一经过NSF认证的Tomcat Ali。
22711:02 – 11:08
That means it's so rigorously tested that
这意味着它经过了如此严格的测试,以至于
22811:08 – 11:10
even Olympic athletes can use it and why I partnered with them because they
连奥运运动员都可以使用它,以及我为什么与他们合作,因为他们
22911:10 – 11:13
make the most carefully tested, highest-quality supplements on Earth.
生产地球上最精心测试、最高质量的补充剂。
23011:13 – 11:17
is a huge part of my brain body and sleep stack,
是我大脑、身体和睡眠体系的重要组成部分。
23111:17 – 11:20
which makes a big impact on my cognition, my strength,
这对我的认知能力、力量
23211:20 – 11:23
and my recovery.
以及我的恢复能力。
23311:23 – 11:24
And if you're still unsure, Mementus offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
如果你仍然犹豫不决,Mementus 提供 30 天退款保证。
23411:24 – 11:27
So you can buy it and try it for 29 days.
所以你可以购买并试用 29 天。
23511:27 – 11:29
If you don't love it, they'll give you your money back.
如果你不喜欢它,他们会把钱退给你。
23611:29 – 11:31
Plus, they ship internationally.
另外,他们提供国际运输。
23711:31 – 11:32
Right now, you can get
现在,你可以获得
23811:32 – 11:33
35% off your subscription and that 30-day money-back guarantee by going to the link in the description below,
通过点击下方描述中的链接,你可以获得订阅35%的折扣以及30天退款保证。
23911:33 – 11:38
are heading to
正在前往
24011:39 – 11:39
livemomentus.com slash modern wisdom and using the code modern wisdom checkout.
访问livemomentus.com,输入斜杠modern wisdom,并使用代码modern wisdom进行结账。
24111:39 – 11:43
That's L-I-V-E-M-O-M-E-N-T-O-S.com slash modern wisdom. A modern wisdom. A checkout.
那是L-I-V-E-M-O-M-E-N-T-O-S.com斜杠modern wisdom。一个modern wisdom。一个结账。
24211:44 – 11:50