EchoLingo第 139 期
0/248
录音

播放开始以显示句子

If you really want to reach your full potential,
如果你真的想发挥你的全部潜力。
10:00 – 0:02
you want to reach that grand vision that you have for your future.
你想要实现你为自己未来设定的宏伟愿景。
20:03 – 0:06
You have to be willing to get rid of people in
你必须愿意摆脱那些
30:07 – 0:09
your life who don't belong there,
你生活中那些不属于那里的人。
40:10 – 0:12
who are limiting you,
那些限制你的人。
50:12 – 0:14
who are dragging you down.
那些拖你后腿的人。
60:14 – 0:15
Because especially in the early stages, your main task is to grow and to develop and learn.
因为尤其是在早期阶段,你的主要任务是成长、发展和学习。
70:17 – 0:23
And in order to really, really do that,
为了真正地做到这一点。
80:24 – 0:26
On a level that is efficient enough to lay a solid foundation for
在一个足够高效的层面上,为……打下坚实的基础
90:28 – 0:32
your future, you have to be isolated in a sense.
你的未来,你在某种意义上必须被隔离。
100:32 – 0:36
You have to be isolated because in order to really
你必须被隔离,因为为了真正
110:37 – 0:39
understand who you are, where you stand in relation to where you want to be as a person, You have
了解你是谁,你相对于你想成为的人所处的位置,你必须
120:40 – 0:49
to spend some time alone.
花一些时间独处。
130:49 – 0:51
You have to be in a state of focus.
你必须处于专注的状态。
140:52 – 0:53
Because what we need to do
因为我们需要做的是
150:54 – 0:55
in order to make that growth possible is identify where we stand, what our weaknesses
为了实现这种增长,首先要确定我们所处的位置、我们的弱点
160:56 – 1:02
are, where can we improve, what are our strengths, what maybe opportunities do we currently have
我们在哪些方面可以改进,我们的优势是什么,我们目前可能有哪些机会
171:02 – 1:08
to take some steps closer
采取一些更接近的步骤
181:09 – 1:10
in the direction that we want to go.
朝着我们想要去的方向。
191:10 – 1:12
And I have a lot of experience with this firsthand as well.
而且我在这方面也有很多第一手的经验。
201:12 – 1:15
You know, you have friends who just
你知道,你有一些朋友只是
211:16 – 1:18
You know, maybe you're not even,
你知道,也许你甚至不。
221:19 – 1:20
they're not bad people or nothing that don't talk bad about you, but
他们不是坏人,也不会说你的坏话。
231:20 – 1:23
they're just
他们只是
241:25 – 1:25
not on the same journey, if you know what I mean.
不在同一段旅程上,如果你明白我的意思。
251:25 – 1:29
Some people stay in the small town.
有些人留在了小镇上。
261:31 – 1:34
Some people are fine with doing the regular nine to five
有些人满足于做常规的朝九晚五的工作。
271:34 – 1:38
bar on the weekends.
周末去酒吧。
281:38 – 1:39
And I mean, that's a lot of people actually, especially where I'm from.
我的意思是,实际上有很多人,尤其是在我家乡。
291:41 – 1:44
I live in New Jersey and that's that's pretty popular culture
我住在新泽西,那是相当流行的文化。
301:45 – 1:48
here in New Jersey.
在新泽西这里。
311:49 – 1:50
You know, do the nine to five work your
你知道,做朝九晚五的工作,你的
321:50 – 1:52
laborers job, which again, there's nothing wrong with that. These are the kinds of people who make
体力劳动者的工作,再说一次,这没什么不对。这些人就是那种让
331:53 – 1:57
the world go around at the end of the day.
世界运转,归根结底。
341:57 – 1:59
It's just two different lifestyles, you know.
这只是两种不同的生活方式,你知道的。
352:00 – 2:03
And the lifestyle that I wanted to live was not like that. And it never was.
我想要的生活方式并不是那样的。而且从来都不是。
362:03 – 2:07
Even as a kid, I always wanted to be an entrepreneur.
即使还是个孩子的时候,我就一直想成为一名企业家。
372:08 – 2:12
I wanted to work for myself.
我想为自己工作。
382:12 – 2:14
I wanted to create something, build something on my own.
我想创造一些东西,靠自己的力量建造一些东西。
392:15 – 2:17
That would have a large and positive impact on the world.
那将会对世界产生巨大而积极的影响。
402:19 – 2:22
And I'm blessed to be able to say that we are doing that now.
我很幸运能够说我们现在正在这样做。
412:23 – 2:27
But in order to get to this point, I had to distance myself from friends and even family.
但为了达到这一点,我不得不与朋友甚至家人保持距离。
422:28 – 2:35
Now, I understand
现在,我明白
432:36 – 2:37
how hard that this can be because a lot of these people, most of the time, they're close to you.
这有多难,因为这些人中的很多,大多数时候,他们与你很亲近。
442:38 – 2:43
And we even sometimes fall into the bad habit of maybe
我们甚至有时会陷入坏习惯,也许
452:44 – 2:48
sugar coating it in our own head so that we
在我们自己的脑海里粉饰它,这样我们
462:49 – 2:51
don't have to face the inevitable truth that we have to distance ourselves from these people.
不必面对那个不可避免的事实:我们必须与这些人保持距离。
472:51 – 2:58
But you have to understand what's at stake here.
但你必须明白这里的关键所在。
482:59 – 3:02
What's at stake is
关键所在是
493:03 – 3:05
your legacy, your dreams, everything that makes you excited to live and
你的遗产、你的梦想、一切让你对生活感到兴奋的东西,以及
503:05 – 3:14
look
看
513:15 – 3:15
forward to your future.
期待你的未来。
523:15 – 3:16
Your future wife or husband and kids count on this.
你未来的妻子或丈夫以及孩子都指望着这个。
533:18 – 3:23
And if you're willing to sacrifice all of that,
如果你愿意牺牲所有这一切。
543:25 – 3:28
simply for wanting to be nice or to
仅仅因为想要友善或者为了
553:30 – 3:35
keep that sense of comfort around.
保持那种舒适感。
563:35 – 3:37
I don't know.
我不知道。
573:42 – 3:42
I think that when you put it into that context, it's pretty hard to justify
我认为当你把它放在那个背景下,就很难证明其合理性。
583:43 – 3:46
keeping these people in your life.
让这些人留在你的生活中。
593:49 – 3:50
No matter how hard it hurts to let them go.
无论放手有多痛苦。
603:51 – 3:53
But I do want to tell you that you have a lot to look forward to.
但我确实想告诉你,你有很多值得期待的事情。
613:54 – 3:58
I'm sure you have people in mind already that you're like, yeah, I've been thinking about it.
我确信你心里已经有一些人了,你会想,是的,我一直在考虑这件事。
624:00 – 4:05
These people or this person is limiting. They do.
这些人或这个人是有局限性的。他们确实如此。
634:05 – 4:09
I find that when I hang out with them or when I spend time with them,
我发现,当我和他们一起出去玩或和他们待在一起时。
644:10 – 4:12
I feel myself get distracted
我发现自己变得分心。
654:13 – 4:15
and I start to veer off my path or the type of conversations we have.
我开始偏离我的道路或我们谈话的类型。
664:15 – 4:19
I come out of feeling like, maybe I'm not as capable, or maybe I'm too ambitious, or
我结束谈话后感觉,也许我不那么有能力,或者我太有野心了,或者
674:20 – 4:25
maybe I should go
也许我应该走
684:26 – 4:26
a different route.
一条不同的路线。
694:26 – 4:27
Once you make the decision to
一旦你做出决定去
704:28 – 4:30
distance yourself from them, you have a lot to look forward to.
与他们保持距离,你有很多值得期待的事情。
714:32 – 4:36
Because again, what this will do for you is it will allow you to be in an isolated state.
因为再说一次,这对你的作用是让你处于一种孤立的状态。
724:37 – 4:42
And a lot of people, when they think isolated, they think lonely.
很多人想到孤立时,就会想到孤独。
734:44 – 4:47
And I'm not going to lie to you.
我不会对你撒谎。
744:48 – 4:49
I get lonely sometimes.
我有时会感到孤独。
754:50 – 4:51
It's normal.
这很正常。
764:53 – 4:53
It's part of the process.
这是过程的一部分。
774:53 – 4:55
I'm not saying that you won't be lonely or as soon as you distance yourself from them, everything will
我不是说你不会感到孤独,或者一旦你与他们保持距离,一切就会
784:56 – 5:02
just magically turn out great.
就神奇地变得很好。
795:03 – 5:05
There's still a lot of adversity to come your way.
仍然会有很多逆境向你袭来。
805:05 – 5:08
There's still a lot of lessons that you need to learn,
你还有很多需要学习的课程。
815:08 – 5:10
and you'll have ups and downs along the process, but
在这个过程中你会有起起落落。
825:11 – 5:15
getting to that first step, getting into that isolated state,
迈出第一步,进入那种孤立的状态。
835:16 – 5:20
will work wonders for you because that's where you really learn
会对你产生奇效,因为那才是你真正学习的地方
845:21 – 5:25
who you are and what you really want out of this life and why you want it.
你是谁,你真正想从生活中得到什么,以及你为什么想要它。
855:25 – 5:30
You'll be able to identify your weaknesses, you'll be able to develop and work on your strengths as well.
你将能够识别自己的弱点,同时也能够发展并努力提升自己的优势。
865:32 – 5:38
And you'll find it to be, at least I find it to be a beautiful and almost poetic process.
而且你会发现它——至少我觉得它是一个美丽且近乎诗意的过程。
875:40 – 5:45
You know, I can tell you firsthand, I'm a completely different person
你知道吗,我可以亲身告诉你,我是一个完全不同的人
885:46 – 5:50
now that I was four or five years ago.
与四五年前的我相比。
895:51 – 5:54
Before I started this journey, I
在我开始这段旅程之前,我
905:55 – 5:56
was completely unmotivated.
完全没有动力。
915:58 – 5:59
I was extremely unhealthy.
我极其不健康。
925:59 – 6:01
I had no direction or sense of purpose.
我没有方向或目标感。
936:03 – 6:06
I had no work ethic.
我没有职业道德。
946:07 – 6:12
I went to sleep at like
我大概在...睡觉
956:12 – 6:15
five, six a.m.
早上五、六点
966:15 – 6:16
I would wake up at three or four in the afternoon
我常常在下午三四点醒来
976:17 – 6:19
I ate once a day, as a
我一天只吃一顿,作为一个
986:20 – 6:22
20-year-old grown adult
20岁的成年
996:22 – 6:25
male, I weighed 105 pounds.
男性,我体重105磅。
1006:26 – 6:29
And I'll put a picture up on the screen to show you what I looked like at this time.
我会在屏幕上放一张照片,让你看看我当时的样子。
1016:30 – 6:37
And man, that was the lowest point in my life, seriously.
天哪,那真的是我人生的最低谷,说真的。
1026:38 – 6:41
And that was a result of both my parents passing away when I was in high school.
那是我父母在我上高中时双双去世的结果。
1036:43 – 6:47
They passed away to drug overdose.
他们因药物过量而去世。
1046:48 – 6:49
it was a result of a unstable and somewhat
这是一个不稳定且有些...的结果。
1056:50 – 6:55
hectic childhood.
忙碌的童年。
1066:57 – 6:58
I've experienced a lot in my short
在我短暂的人生中,我经历了很多。
1076:59 – 7:01
23 years of life on this earth and
在这个地球上的23年人生中。
1087:02 – 7:04
things that I don't even know if I can talk about, but I've
一些我甚至不知道能否谈论的事情,但我已经
1097:06 – 7:09
seen a lot.
看到了很多。
1107:09 – 7:10
And that sent me into a really, really bad mindset.
那让我陷入了一种非常非常糟糕的心态。
1117:11 – 7:16
felt paralyzed in a way.
在某种程度上感到瘫痪/动弹不得。
1127:18 – 7:20
It felt like my whole world
感觉我的整个世界
1137:21 – 7:22
had come crashing down on me in 2020, especially when COVID hit and we were on lockdown.
在2020年轰然倒塌在我身上,尤其是当新冠疫情来袭、我们被封锁的时候。
1147:23 – 7:29
You couldn't go anywhere.
你哪儿也去不了。
1157:30 – 7:31
I couldn't do anything mentally, physically.
我在精神上和身体上都什么都做不了。
1167:31 – 7:35
I felt paralyzed.
我感到瘫痪了。
1177:35 – 7:36
But I am a firm believer that those who experience a drastic amount of whether
但我坚信,那些经历了大量(无论)……的人
1187:37 – 7:46
it be trauma or pressuring scenarios or you know how they say pressure makes diamonds
是创伤还是压力情境,或者你知道他们怎么说——压力造就钻石
1197:46 – 7:54
that's
那是
1207:56 – 7:56
kind of what I'm trying to say and unfortunately
有点像是我想说的,不幸的是
1217:56 – 7:59
it's kind of like a sink or swim type of scenario a
这有点像是一种要么沉要么游的情景
1228:00 – 8:04
lot of kids
很多孩子
1238:07 – 8:07
and I was around them because I have programs for kids who lose their parents before the age
我当时在他们身边,因为我有为那些在某个年龄之前失去父母的孩子设立的项目
1248:08 – 8:13
of 18 And I would go to these meetings
18岁,我会去参加这些会议
1258:13 – 8:17
and I'd look around the room and
我会环顾房间四周。
1268:18 – 8:22
these kids were just defeated.
这些孩子完全被打败了。
1278:22 – 8:23
It looked like life had like
看起来生活好像
1288:24 – 8:26
evil had had them in its palm and was just toying with them.
邪恶曾把他们握在掌心,只是玩弄他们。
1298:27 – 8:32
I could just see it in their eyes.
我能在他们眼中看到这一点。
1308:33 – 8:34
They felt defeated.
他们感到挫败。
1318:35 – 8:36
They felt helpless.
他们感到无助。
1328:36 – 8:38
I would like to imagine that every single one of those kids turned out better than they were.
我愿意想象那些孩子每一个都变得比原来更好。
1338:39 – 8:43
But the harsh reality is most stoned.
但残酷的现实是,大多数人吸毒了。
1348:44 – 8:46
Most of the kids who
大多数孩子……
1358:47 – 8:48
go through that end up addicted to drugs, and jail severely depressed, deal with severe anxiety,
经历那些最终沉迷于毒品、严重抑郁、与严重焦虑作斗争,甚至进监狱。
1368:48 – 8:55
or simply are not alive.
或者干脆就不在人世了。
1378:56 – 8:57
But those who survive that kind of life, that kind of past,
但那些从那种生活、那种过去中幸存下来的人。
1388:58 – 9:02
they have this sense of intelligence and knowledge and
他们拥有这种智慧和知识,以及
1399:02 – 9:05
just a meaner.
只是一种更刻薄的人。
1409:07 – 9:07
And you can kind of tell without even talking to them.
而且你甚至不用和他们交谈就能隐约感觉到。
1419:08 – 9:10
Maybe you don't even know about their past, but you can kind of tell that they are wise.
也许你甚至不了解他们的过去,但你能隐约感觉到他们很有智慧。
1429:10 – 9:15
They have experienced a lot.
他们经历了很多。
1439:16 – 9:17
And the benefits that that does for you are immeasurable.
而那给你带来的好处是不可估量的。
1449:18 – 9:22
But it's a hefty price to pay.
但这是要付出沉重代价的。
1459:23 – 9:25
People used to tell me all the time to think realistically.
人们过去总是告诉我要现实地思考。
1469:25 – 9:29
I would tell them the dreams that I had had, the things that I wanted to do in this world.
我会告诉他们我曾有过的梦想,以及我想在这个世界上做的事情。
1479:30 – 9:35
And a lot of the responses I got were something along the lines of be realistic.
而我得到的很多回应都是类似于‘现实一点’这样的话。
1489:37 – 9:41
A lot of people don't understand what it's like to have a past, so heavy.
很多人不理解拥有如此沉重的过去是什么感觉。
1499:41 – 9:45
And maybe you didn't lose your parents.
也许你没有失去你的父母。
1509:46 – 9:48
Maybe you've been through something else.
也许你经历过别的事情。
1519:49 – 9:50
There's a lot of really unfortunate things and tragic things that happen in this world
这个世界上有很多非常不幸和悲惨的事情发生。
1529:50 – 9:55
far too much to name.
多得数不胜数。
1539:56 – 9:57
But I think most people have experienced something along the lines of
但我认为大多数人都经历过类似的事情。
1549:57 – 10:02
tragedy that really alters who
真正改变一个人的悲剧。
15510:03 – 10:06
they are and the course that their life takes.
他们是谁,以及他们的人生轨迹。
15610:06 – 10:09
But I remember people telling me a lot when I would tell them, my ambitious goals and everything
但我记得,当我告诉他们我的远大目标和一切时,很多人经常对我说
15710:10 – 10:15
to just think
要只是想想
15810:16 – 10:17
realistically, bring it down.
现实一点,降低目标。
15910:17 – 10:19
We're not working with a lot here.
我们这里条件有限。
16010:19 – 10:21
And look at what has happened in your life.
看看你生活中发生了什么。
16110:21 – 10:23
Let's just survive.
我们只要生存下去。
16210:23 – 10:25
But I didn't want to just survive.
但我不想仅仅只是生存。
16310:26 – 10:28
I wanted to really
我真的想要
16410:28 – 10:29
take control of my life and show the world that regardless of your
掌控我的生活,并向世界展示,无论你的
16510:31 – 10:36
circumstances, you decide your fate at the end of the day.
环境如何,最终你决定自己的命运。
16610:37 – 10:40
If you put in an honest effort and you become, I didn't believe in God at the time.
如果你付出真诚的努力,并且你变得……我当时并不相信上帝。
16710:42 – 10:46
Now I do, thankfully, but if you have your heart in the right place and you become closer to God
现在我相信了,谢天谢地,但如果你心怀善意,并且你与上帝更亲近,
16810:46 – 10:52
and you put your best foot forward, I truly, truly believe that you can do
并且你全力以赴,我真心实意地相信你可以做到
16910:53 – 10:57
anything in this world you can
这个世界上任何你能做到的事
17010:58 – 10:59
fulfill the purpose that God created you to fulfill.
完成上帝创造你时赋予你的使命。
17110:59 – 11:03
The harsh reality is, if I thought realistically, I wouldn't be here today.
残酷的现实是,如果我现实地思考,我今天就不会在这里。
17211:04 – 11:10
I wouldn't be speaking to you through this screen.
我就不会通过这个屏幕和你说话。
17311:11 – 11:14
I wouldn't have inspired as many people as I have.
我就不会激励到像我实际激励过的那么多人。
17411:16 – 11:19
Through social media, I wouldn't be able to share my story.
通过社交媒体,我就无法分享我的故事。
17511:21 – 11:24
I wouldn't be in the mind space that I'm in now.
我不会处于我现在这样的心态。
17611:25 – 11:30
I wouldn't be as close to God as I am.
我不会像现在这样接近上帝。
17711:30 – 11:32
I wouldn't have done a lot of things that I've done in the past couple of years.
我不会做过去几年里做过的很多事情。
17811:33 – 11:37
Because like I said, most people who do go through something so traumatic.
因为就像我说的,大多数确实经历过如此创伤事件的人。
17911:38 – 11:41
and such a life-altering
以及如此改变人生的
18011:43 – 11:44
experience, they either end up
经历,他们要么最终
18111:45 – 11:48
in jail, addicted to drugs, severely
在监狱里,对毒品上瘾,严重地
18211:49 – 11:53
depressed, so depressed that you can't even function like a normal human being, or simply you're just not alive.
抑郁,如此抑郁以至于你甚至无法像一个正常人一样运作,或者干脆你就不活着了。
18311:53 – 12:01
So if I had to pick one phrase that I could just get rid of,
所以如果我必须选择一个我可以摆脱的短语。
18412:02 – 12:05
it would be think realistic or
那会是“现实一点”或者
18512:07 – 12:09
be realistic.
要现实一点。
18612:09 – 12:10
I don't want to get too far off the main topic of this video, but
我不想偏离这个视频的主要话题太远。
18712:10 – 12:13
I just wanted to add some context
我只是想补充一些背景信息
18812:14 – 12:16
as to what I was working with where I started the kind of
关于我刚开始时的工作环境以及那种
18912:17 – 12:20
environment I was in and the people,
我所处的环境和人们。
19012:21 – 12:22
what people were telling me back when I was at the lowest point in my life, very, very limiting.
人们在我人生最低谷时告诉我的东西,非常非常局限。
19112:23 – 12:29
And eventually I gained the courage to distance myself from these people.
最终我鼓起勇气与这些人保持距离。
19212:30 – 12:36
And here we are.
现在我们就在这里。
19312:37 – 12:37
Obviously, there's a lot more that goes into this journey
显然,这段旅程涉及的东西要多得多。
19412:38 – 12:42
and as much progression as I've had, but it really, and I mean this with everything in
尽管我取得了很大的进步,但真的,我全心全意地这么说
19512:42 – 12:48
me, it starts with
对我来说,它始于
19612:49 – 12:50
being isolated, isolating your mind, understanding very fundamental things about yourself, like
被隔离,隔离你的思想,理解关于你自己的非常基本的事情,比如
19712:52 – 13:01
what you truly want in this world.
你在这个世界上真正想要什么。
19813:01 – 13:03
why you want them, who you are again, like what are your weaknesses, where can you improve?
你为什么想要它们,重新认识自己,比如你的弱点是什么,你可以在哪些方面改进?
19913:04 – 13:10
What is separating the current version of yourself versus the version of yourself that
是什么将现在的你与那个版本的你分开?
20013:10 – 13:18
you want to become
你想要成为
20113:18 – 13:18
and laying out those steps and working on them one by one?
并且列出这些步骤,然后逐一攻克它们?
20213:20 – 13:24
It's really, really, really hard to do that when there's constant negative and limiting noise around you.
当你周围持续存在消极和限制性的噪音时,真的非常非常难以做到这一点。
20313:24 – 13:30
So please don't feel bad about it.
所以请不要为此感到难过。
20413:31 – 13:33
This will be the best decision that you've ever made.
这将是你做过的最好的决定。
20513:34 – 13:36
And just a word of advice.
只是一句建议。
20613:37 – 13:40
If you're thinking right now, I'm going to distance myself from that person.
如果你现在在想,我要和那个人保持距离。
20713:40 – 13:44
If there's someone close to you, I think that you probably shouldn't just ghost them.
如果有一个和你亲近的人,我认为你可能不应该直接消失。
20813:44 – 13:48
So just say to me, you know, whether I
所以只要对我说,你知道,是否我
20913:52 – 13:54
would do it in person because that's a communication skill that you
会当面做,因为那是一种沟通技巧,你
21013:55 – 13:58
should be working on. Communication is very important before I go on a long tangent on communication.
应该正在处理。在我开始长篇大论地谈论沟通之前,沟通非常重要。
21113:58 – 14:03
I would just say something like, you know, you know who I am.
我只会说类似这样的话,你知道,你知道我是谁。
21214:03 – 14:08
You know that I want to do this, this, and this in my future.
你知道我未来想做这个、这个和这个。
21314:10 – 14:13
And I've understood that it's going to take everything within me in order to get there.
而且我明白,要达到那个目标,需要我付出一切。
21414:14 – 14:18
So what I'm doing is I'm going to isolate myself to an extent
所以我现在要做的是,在某种程度上把自己孤立起来。
21514:20 – 14:25
because I need to be with myself right now.
因为我现在需要和自己待在一起。
21614:26 – 14:27
I need to spend a lot of time with myself
我需要花很多时间和自己在一起
21714:27 – 14:29
and in my own mind to really understand who I am, where I'm at in my
并在自己的内心世界里真正理解我是谁,我处于什么阶段
21814:30 – 14:34
journey, things I need to
旅程中,我需要做的事情
21914:35 – 14:36
work on, et cetera.
努力改进,等等。
22014:36 – 14:38
So if I'm not around as much or I don't reach out as much, don't take it personal.
所以如果我不怎么出现或者不常联系你,别往心里去。
22114:40 – 14:45
I'm just working on myself.
我只是在专注于自我提升。
22214:47 – 14:48
So there's no hard feelings or anything.
所以没有什么不愉快或别的。
22314:48 – 14:50
I just need to be
我只是需要
22414:51 – 14:52
with myself right now because this is a very, this is very much a growth stage in my process.
现在和自己待在一起,因为这是我成长过程中的一个非常关键的阶段。
22514:53 – 14:58
Hope you understand.
希望你能理解。
22614:58 – 14:59
And that's it.
就这样。
22715:00 – 15:02
15 seconds and it's done.
15秒就完成了。
22815:02 – 15:03
And you will have done something extremely admirable because what most people will do is ghost them.
而你会做一件非常值得钦佩的事,因为大多数人会做的是突然消失。
22915:05 – 15:11
You'll ghost the person because
你会突然消失。
23015:11 – 15:12
You don't want to have to experience the discomfort of having that awkward conversation or that
你不想经历那种尴尬对话或那种
23115:14 – 15:17
tough conversation.
艰难的对话。
23215:17 – 15:18
But if you can manage to do that, you have a lot of great things coming your way.
但如果你能做到这一点,很多美好的事情就会降临到你身上。
23315:18 – 15:25
That is a extremely, extremely good sign.
那是一个非常、非常好的迹象。
23415:27 – 15:29
If you're willing to do that,
如果你愿意这样做。
23515:30 – 15:31
it shows bravery, it shows courage,
它展现了勇敢,它展现了勇气。
23615:32 – 15:35
it shows that you're willing to put
它表明你愿意把
23715:36 – 15:39
yourself in uncomfortable situations
自己置于不舒服的境地
23815:39 – 15:43
situations that you simply do not want to be in in order to get
你根本不想身处其中的处境,为了得到
23915:44 – 15:49
closer to your goals, become a better version of yourself.
更接近你的目标,成为更好的自己。
24015:49 – 15:52
So again, don't feel bad about it. And
所以再次强调,不要为此感到难过。
24115:52 – 15:55
honestly speaking, if these people are
老实说,如果这些人
24215:56 – 15:58
truly good people and they do really want to see you win, they'll be
真正的好人,并且他们真的希望看到你成功,他们会
24315:59 – 16:02
happy that you're doing this.
为你这样做感到高兴。
24416:02 – 16:03
That's a highly respectable thing.
这是一件非常值得尊敬的事情。
24516:04 – 16:06
I hope you got something out of this.
我希望你从中学到了一些东西。
24616:06 – 16:08
Thank you for your time.
感谢您抽出时间。
24716:08 – 16:09
And I will see you soon.
我很快就会见到你。
24816:11 – 16:12