EchoLingo第 156 期
0/195
录音

播放开始以显示句子

There's only one type of person that will make it in life,
人生中只有一种类型的人能够成功。
10:00 – 0:02
and that's the type of person that has confidence, audacity, and delusion.
那就是拥有自信、大胆和妄想的人。
20:02 – 0:06
That acts when they say they will act, that does things instead of talking about it,
他们说要行动时就会行动,做事而不是空谈。
30:07 – 0:12
that doesn't announce their moves and say, "Oh my God, tomorrow I will achieve this."
他们不会宣布自己的行动然后说,“天哪,明天我会实现这个。”
40:12 – 0:16
No, no, no.
不,不,不。
50:16 – 0:16
They're quiet, and you see their results.
他们很安静,你能看到他们的成果。
60:16 – 0:18
Those are the type of people that will make it.
那些人是能够成功的人。
70:19 – 0:20
You think you're not confident right now?
你觉得你现在没有自信吗?
80:21 – 0:23
You think, "Oh my God, I can never be confident?" Bullshit.
你觉得,“天哪,我永远不会有自信?”胡说。
90:23 – 0:26
You can't decide right now that this is the last time that you will allow people to talk to you like you're a nobody.
你不能现在就决定这是你最后一次允许别人像对待无名小卒一样跟你说话。
100:26 – 0:32
This is the last time you will walk with your hunchback like this, acting like you are not the shit, because you are.
这是你最后一次这样驼着背走路,表现得好像你不厉害,但你确实很厉害。
110:32 – 0:39
And once you start believing that you are, is when you will make it.
一旦你开始相信自己是,那就是你成功的时候。
120:40 – 0:43
Those people are not better than you, they're not smarter than you.
那些人并不比你更优秀,也不比你更聪明。
130:44 – 0:47
They have audacity.
他们有胆量。
140:47 – 0:48
In this life to make it, you need cojones.
在这一生中要成功,你需要勇气。
150:48 – 0:51
You know what that is?
你知道那是什么吗?
160:51 – 0:52
You need balls.
你需要勇气。
170:52 – 0:53
This video, I will show you how to become the most confident, delusion version of yourself,
这段视频中,我将向你展示如何成为最自信、妄想的自己。
180:53 – 0:58
and how to achieve anything you want.
以及如何实现你想要的任何东西。
190:58 – 0:59
Hi guys, my name is Liz, and welcome back to my channel.
大家好,我是Liz,欢迎回到我的频道。
201:00 – 1:03
Okay, let's get into it.
好吧,我们开始吧。
211:03 – 1:04
First things first, first, what is confidence?
首先,什么是自信?
221:05 – 1:07
Confidence is being yourself without anyone's permission on how you should live, on how you should act, on who you are.
自信就是做自己,不需要任何人允许你如何生活、如何行动、你是谁。
231:08 – 1:15
You need to know who you are.
你需要知道你自己是谁。
241:16 – 1:18
You need to listen to yourself.
你需要倾听自己。
251:18 – 1:20
You need to act on what you want and not what somebody else thinks what you should do.
你需要按照自己的意愿去行动,而不是按照别人认为你应该做的去做。
261:20 – 1:24
Not what your parents think what you should do.
不是你父母认为你应该做的。
271:24 – 1:26
You came into this life with pure potential.
你带着纯粹的潜力来到这个世界。
281:26 – 1:29
Okay, when you were born, you had pure potential.
好的,当你出生时,你拥有纯粹的潜力。
291:29 – 1:31
What happened then?
那后来发生了什么?
301:31 – 1:32
Your parents raised you.
你的父母养育了你。
311:32 – 1:34
Your parents raised you with their limiting beliefs.
你的父母用他们的限制性信念养育了你。
321:34 – 1:36
If they didn't believe that they could achieve anything in life, they installed that same mindset into you.
如果他们不相信自己能在生活中取得任何成就,他们就把同样的心态灌输给了你。
331:36 – 1:41
But that doesn't mean that you still don't have that pure potential within you.
但这并不意味着你内心没有那种纯粹的潜力。
341:42 – 1:45
You can still decide now as an adult, you know what?
作为成年人,你现在仍然可以决定,你知道吗?
351:46 – 1:48
This mindset was not created by me.
这种心态不是我创造的。
361:48 – 1:51
I don't need to keep living like this.
我不需要继续这样生活。
371:51 – 1:52
I don't need to keep living because society told me what I need to do, because culture told me this is how I need to act.
我不需要继续生活在社会告诉我该做什么、文化告诉我该如何行动的框架里。
381:53 – 1:57
You can decide right now for yourself, you know what?
你现在就可以为自己做决定,你知道吗?
391:58 – 2:00
No, I'm going to live the way I want to live.
不,我要按照我想要的方式生活。
402:00 – 2:02
I'm going to live in accordance with my own voice.
我将按照我自己的声音生活。
412:02 – 2:05
And once you start living like that, confidence will bloom.
一旦你开始那样生活,自信就会绽放。
422:05 – 2:09
Because you're walking in your truth.
因为你正在活出你的真实。
432:09 – 2:10
You're walking with your authenticity.
你正带着你的真实性前行。
442:11 – 2:12
You're not looking around for, "Will they like me?
你不会四处张望,想着“他们会喜欢我吗?”
452:13 – 2:15
Is this approved by this person?"
这被这个人批准了吗?
462:15 – 2:17
They will never approve of you.
他们永远不会认可你。
472:17 – 2:19
You can lie flat on the ground, and people will still tell you, "You're not flat enough."
你可以平躺在地上,人们仍会告诉你,“你还不够平坦。”
482:19 – 2:23
Another thing that people always say is like, confidence is just accepting yourself.
人们常说的另一件事是,自信就是接受你自己。
492:23 – 2:28
Bro, what?
兄弟,什么?
502:29 – 2:30
What does that even mean?
那到底是什么意思?
512:30 – 2:31
What does that even mean?
那到底是什么意思?
522:31 – 2:32
Do you think you should just accept yourself right now and now you're gonna be confident?
你认为你现在就应该接受自己,然后你会变得自信吗?
532:32 – 2:35
No, of course not.
不,当然不是。
542:35 – 2:36
Of course, there's some things that you should accept about yourself.
当然,有些事情你应该接受自己身上的。
552:36 – 2:39
You should like yourself.
你应该喜欢你自己。
562:39 – 2:40
You cannot change these things, okay?
你无法改变这些事情,好吗?
572:40 – 2:41
But a lot of things, for example, me, I'm naturally a very lazy person.
但是很多事情,比如我,我天生是一个非常懒惰的人。
582:42 – 2:45
All I want to do is lie down, have people provide for me, and do absolutely nothing.
我只想躺下,让别人养着我,什么都不做。
592:45 – 2:49
Now, if I'm going to accept myself because that's who I truly am,
现在,如果我要接受自己,因为那才是真正的我。
602:50 – 2:52
I'm going to live a miserable life.
我将过着悲惨的生活。
612:53 – 2:54
Who's going to provide for me?
谁会养活我?
622:54 – 2:55
No one is going to do that.
没有人会做那件事。
632:55 – 2:56
I have to work.
我必须工作。
642:56 – 2:57
I have to get up.
我必须起床。
652:57 – 2:58
I have to still make shit happen.
我仍然得让事情发生。
662:58 – 2:59
And the same thing is with you.
你也是一样。
673:01 – 3:02
Why are you brushing your teeth even in the morning?
你为什么连早上都刷牙?
683:02 – 3:03
Don't brush your teeth.
别刷牙。
693:03 – 3:04
Lay there.
躺在那里。
703:05 – 3:05
Lay all day in your bed.
整天躺在你的床上。
713:05 – 3:06
Do nothing.
什么也不做。
723:06 – 3:07
Scroll TikTok all day.
整天刷抖音。
733:07 – 3:09
And then watch how confident you will be.
然后看看你会变得多么自信。
743:09 – 3:10
No.
不。
753:11 – 3:11
You have to have discipline in life.
你必须在生活中有纪律。
763:12 – 3:13
You have to go for what you want.
你必须争取你想要的东西。
773:13 – 3:14
Another thing to become more confident is focus on your life.
变得更自信的另一件事是专注于你的生活。
783:15 – 3:18
You guys don't mind your business all day.
你们整天不管好自己的事。
793:18 – 3:21
You're sitting.
你坐着。
803:21 – 3:22
You're scrolling on that phone.
你正在用手机滑动。
813:22 – 3:23
What is this celebrity doing?
这位名人在做什么?
823:23 – 3:25
What is this day relationship like?
这段日常关系是怎样的?
833:25 – 3:27
You don't have life.
你没有生活。
843:27 – 3:28
You're not focusing on yourself.
你没有专注于自己。
853:28 – 3:30
Tomorrow you'll be 80 years old.
明天你就80岁了。
863:30 – 3:32
You have grandchildren.
你有孙子孙女。
873:32 – 3:33
They'll be poor because of you, because you were so busy with what that stupid celebrity is doing.
他们会因为你而贫穷,因为你太忙于关注那个愚蠢的名人在做什么。
883:33 – 3:37
Do something yourself.
自己做点什么。
893:38 – 3:39
Become a celebrity.
成为名人。
903:40 – 3:41
Do something.
做点什么。
913:41 – 3:41
You're sitting there, you're wasting your life away,
你坐在那里,正在虚度你的生命。
923:42 – 3:44
and you're thinking, "Oh, why am I not confident?"
你在想,“哦,我为什么不自信?”
933:44 – 3:46
You're doom scrolling all day like a like a slave to your phone like this, like this.
你整天在无休止地刷手机,就像手机的奴隶一样,就这样,就这样。
943:46 – 3:51
No, I can't fix my life.
不,我无法改变我的生活。
953:51 – 3:52
No, of course you can't.
不,当然你不能。
963:52 – 3:53
You're addicted to your phone.
你对手机上瘾了。
973:53 – 3:54
You're sitting there like you can't even face yourself,
你坐在那里,仿佛连面对自己都做不到。
983:54 – 3:57
and you expect to face the world.
而你却期望去面对这个世界。
993:57 – 3:59
As we head into the new year, I had some big changes in life,
随着我们进入新的一年,我生活中发生了一些重大变化。
1003:59 – 4:02
and obviously, since becoming a mom, everything shifted.
显然,自从成为妈妈后,一切都发生了变化。
1014:03 – 4:07
I was so grateful that I am still in therapy because of
我非常感激自己仍在接受治疗。
1024:07 – 4:11
That, because I need therapy more now than ever.
那是因为我现在比以往任何时候都更需要治疗。
1034:11 – 4:15
I did not expect becoming a mom to be this big of a change in my life. um
我没想到成为妈妈会是我生活中这么大的变化。嗯
1044:15 – 4:21
I really enjoyed having my therapist to talk to, unpack all these feelings,
我真的很享受有我的治疗师可以倾诉,梳理所有这些情绪。
1054:21 – 4:26
and to kind of let go of that past version of myself that I kind of never got to say goodbye to.
并且有点放下那个过去的自己,那是我从未真正告别过的自己。
1064:27 – 4:33
It's like I just went from being this list to now momless, and it's a completely different person.
感觉就像我刚从一个清单变成了没有妈妈的人,现在是一个完全不同的人。
1074:34 – 4:39
My therapist really has helped me, and I honestly could not recommend therapy much more.
我的治疗师真的帮了我很多,我真心无法更推荐心理治疗了。
1084:39 – 4:45
think confidence is really when you understand yourself and why you are this way or what is happening.
我认为自信其实就是你理解自己,理解你为什么会这样或发生了什么。
1094:45 – 4:52
And I just love that I have a therapist to help me figure that out,
我很喜欢我有一个治疗师帮我弄明白这些。
1104:52 – 4:55
and I don't have to do it on my own.
我不必独自完成这件事。
1114:55 – 4:57
And that's why I'm so grateful for better help that is sponsoring this video. better help
这就是为什么我非常感激赞助这段视频的Better Help。
1124:57 – 5:03
is on a mission to make starting therapy way easier.
致力于让开始治疗变得更加容易。
1135:03 – 5:06
They will connect you with a therapist that is there to listen, to ask questions,
他们会帮你联系一位愿意倾听、提问的治疗师。
1145:07 – 5:12
and to help you see things from a different perspective.
并帮助你从不同的角度看问题。
1155:12 – 5:15
With BetterHelp, starting therapy could not be easier.
有了BetterHelp,开始治疗再简单不过了。
1165:15 – 5:18
You basically just fill out a questionnaire,
你基本上只需填写一份问卷。
1175:18 – 5:20
and then BetterHelp will match you with a therapist based on your own preferences,
然后BetterHelp会根据你的个人偏好为你匹配一位治疗师。
1185:21 – 5:25
with their own clinical experience and with over a decade of matching expertise.
凭借他们自身的临床经验和十多年的匹配专业知识。
1195:25 – 5:30
If you think that you might benefit from therapy, then please click the link in the description down below,
如果你认为自己可能从治疗中受益,请点击下面描述中的链接。
1205:30 – 5:35
or visit betterhelp.com slash wizardlist to get 10% off your first month.
或者访问 betterhelp.com/wizardlist,首次订阅可享受九折优惠。
1215:35 – 5:41
Oh yeah.
哦,是的。
1225:41 – 5:41
Face your fears repeatedly.
反复面对你的恐惧。
1235:42 – 5:44
So, for example, I am quite afraid of being seen.
比如说,我很害怕被别人看到。
1245:44 – 5:47
I don't post a lot.
我不经常发帖。
1255:47 – 5:48
I don't really go to events.
我不太参加活动。
1265:48 – 5:50
I'm uncomfortable with these things.
我对这些事情感到不舒服。
1275:50 – 5:51
But still, I still keep showing up.
但我仍然坚持出现。
1285:51 – 5:54
I keep showing up.
我坚持出现。
1295:54 – 5:55
I keep putting myself out there.
我不断让自己暴露在外。
1305:55 – 5:57
Because at one point, I'm going to become very confident and very comfortable in being able to put myself out there.
因为在某个时刻,我会变得非常自信,也非常自在,能够勇敢地展示自己。
1315:57 – 6:03
Because I do it again and again and again.
因为我一次又一次地去做这件事。
1326:03 – 6:05
And the same lessons will repeat themselves.
同样的教训会不断重复。
1336:06 – 6:08
Once you think like, "Oh my God, you know what?
一旦你这样想,‘天哪,你知道吗?’
1346:08 – 6:09
I'm over this lesson.
我已经不再受这个教训的影响了。
1356:09 – 6:10
I've learned this lesson."
我已经学到了这个教训。
1366:10 – 6:11
It's not going to happen anymore.
这不会再发生了。
1376:11 – 6:12
I promise you it will happen again and again and again until you literally don't have to learn that lesson anymore.
我向你保证,这会一次又一次地发生,直到你真的不必再学那个教训为止。
1386:13 – 6:18
Another thing you need to realize is your brain is not trying to make you successful.
你需要意识到的另一件事是,你的大脑并不是想让你成功。
1396:18 – 6:22
Your brain is trying to keep you safe.
你的大脑正试图保护你的安全。
1406:22 – 6:24
So a lot of times when you think, "Oh my God, I really don't want to go to the gym today,"
所以很多时候当你想,‘天哪,我今天真的不想去健身房,’
1416:25 – 6:29
you think like, "I should listen to my brain because I think I don't want to."
你会想,‘我应该听从我的大脑,因为我觉得我不想去。’
1426:29 – 6:32
No, that's your comfort zone.
不,那是你的舒适区。
1436:32 – 6:34
That's literally you in your safety.
那实际上就是你处于安全状态。
1446:34 – 6:36
Your brain will never tell you, "Oh my God, go to the gym right now and go do this."
你的大脑永远不会告诉你,‘天哪,现在就去健身房,去做这件事。’
1456:36 – 6:39
No.
不。
1466:39 – 6:39
You have to think like, "Okay, what do I want more than I want to be comfortable?
你得这样想,‘好吧,我想要什么比我想要舒适更重要?’
1476:39 – 6:44
What do I want?"
我想要什么?
1486:44 – 6:45
So if you think like, "Okay, by the summer I want this body, right?
所以如果你这样想,‘好吧,到夏天我想要这样的身材,对吧?’
1496:45 – 6:48
I want to feel confident in my body.
我想对自己的身体有自信。
1506:48 – 6:49
I want to do this, that."
我想做这个,那个。
1516:49 – 6:50
You can't sit there and think, "Oh my God, I'm not going to do anything today.
你不能坐在那里想着,‘天哪,我今天什么都不打算做。’
1526:50 – 6:53
I'm just going to sit and do nothing and expect that to come."
我只是坐着什么都不做,还指望它会发生。
1536:54 – 6:56
No, you need to get up, get your ass to the gym, even if you don't feel like it,
不,你需要起床,去健身房,哪怕你不想去。
1546:56 – 7:01
and then do a workout, even if it's for 10 minutes,
然后做个锻炼,即使只有10分钟。
1557:01 – 7:04
because at least you've done what you said you would do.
因为至少你已经做了你说过会做的事情。
1567:04 – 7:07
And every day you're moving closer to your goal.
而且你每天都在向你的目标更进一步。
1577:07 – 7:10
Because once you achieve that goal, you will have to start actual confidence in yourself
因为一旦你实现了那个目标,你就必须开始真正相信自己。
1587:10 – 7:14
because you didn't lie to yourself.
因为你没有对自己撒谎。
1597:14 – 7:16
You actually did that thing what you said you were going to do.
你实际上做了你说过要做的事情。
1607:16 – 7:19
That's how you create confidence.
这就是你如何建立自信。
1617:19 – 7:20
Imagine like you have a person in your life and they say, "Oh, I'm going to do this for you, this and that."
想象你生活中有一个人,他们说:“哦,我会为你做这个,那个。”
1627:20 – 7:26
And every time they say, they never do it.
而且每次他们说了,却从不去做。
1637:26 – 7:28
Will you have confidence in that person?
你会对那个人有信心吗?
1647:28 – 7:30
No, of course not.
不,当然不会。
1657:30 – 7:31
Because they never do what they said they were going to do.
因为他们从不做他们说过要做的事。
1667:31 – 7:34
Confidence is all about literally putting your action behind your words.
自信完全是关于真正用行动支持你的话语。
1677:35 – 7:39
I tell myself, "I'm going to achieve this.
我告诉自己,“我一定会实现这个。”
1687:40 – 7:42
I don't care how delusional it is.
我不在乎这有多么妄想。
1697:43 – 7:44
Watch me achieve it."
看着我实现它。”
1707:44 – 7:45
I will make a whole spectacle of it, and I will achieve it.
我会把它变成一场盛大的表演,并且我会实现它。
1717:46 – 7:49
And I don't care.
我不在乎。
1727:49 – 7:50
This is how I am wired.
我就是这样被构造的(我天生如此)。
1737:51 – 7:53
Failure in my head doesn't exist.
在我脑海中失败不存在。
1747:53 – 7:55
Even if it doesn't work out, I believe something better will happen.
即使事情没有成功,我相信会有更好的事情发生。
1757:56 – 7:59
And this is how you have to think as well.
这就是你也必须这样思考的方式。
1767:59 – 8:01
This is how your mindset have to be as well.
这也是你心态必须保持的方式。
1778:01 – 8:03
Understand that nothing is a setback in life.
要明白生活中没有什么是挫折。
1788:03 – 8:06
Every step you have taken, every day you're moving forward.
你走过的每一步,每一天你都在前进。
1798:06 – 8:09
Every day.
每天。
1808:09 – 8:09
Anything that happens that you think like, "Shit man, I can never get back from this,"
任何发生的事情,如果你觉得,‘该死,伙计,我永远无法从中恢复,’
1818:10 – 8:13
you will get back from that.
你会从那件事中恢复过来的。
1828:13 – 8:14
You will rise again.
你会再次崛起。
1838:14 – 8:15
That is how life works.
这就是生活的运作方式。
1848:16 – 8:17
You will learn from that situation.
你会从那个情况中学到东西。
1858:17 – 8:19
You will be wiser after that.
经历那件事后你会变得更聪明。
1868:19 – 8:21
So be grateful.
所以要心存感激。
1878:21 – 8:22
Don't see anything that happens to you as like, "Oh my God, life is trying to destroy me."
不要把发生在你身上的任何事情看作是“天哪,生活在试图毁灭我”。
1888:23 – 8:27
No, nothing is trying to destroy you.
不,没有什么东西在试图毁灭你。
1898:27 – 8:29
Get yourself up and say, "Okay, thank you for the lesson.
振作起来并说:“好吧,谢谢你的教训。”
1908:29 – 8:32
Thank you for the blessings. Move on."
感谢你的祝福。继续前进。
1918:32 – 8:34
A lot of you guys, the reason why you're not achieving anything is because you guys don't move on.
你们很多人之所以一事无成,是因为你们不愿意继续前进。
1928:35 – 8:39
You stay stuck in the past.
你一直停留在过去。
1938:40 – 8:41
You stay stuck with people when you know you should be gone.
当你明知道应该离开时,你却还停留在那些人身边。
1948:41 – 8:44
You know you should not be there anymore.
你知道你不应该再在那里了。
1958:44 – 8:46