EchoLingo第 157 期
0/43
录音

播放开始以显示句子

I believe one of the greatest things that you can do for yourself is find peace in being alone, loving who you are,
我相信你能为自己做的最伟大的事情之一就是在独处中找到内心的平静,爱你自己。
10:00 – 0:07
and being able to find closure and being in solitude.
能够找到心理的了结并处于孤独之中。
20:07 – 0:10
That is the biggest achievement I think anybody can accomplish because nowadays it is so hard for people to be able to be in their own
我认为那是任何人都能取得的最大成就,因为如今人们很难能够处于自己的状态。
30:11 – 0:20
space and be happy.
空间并且感到快乐。
40:20 – 0:22
A lot of people nowadays need confirmation from other people.
如今很多人需要他人的认可。
50:22 – 0:26
They need this feeling of other people telling them whether they're right or wrong.
他们需要这种感觉,即别人告诉他们他们是对还是错。
60:27 – 0:32
And I think it is a terrible, terrible thing because you shouldn't need acceptance from anybody but yourself.
我认为这是一件非常糟糕的事情,因为你不应该需要除了自己之外任何人的认可。
70:32 – 0:38
You are the only person that should be able to tell anyone on whether you are right or wrong.
你是唯一应该能够告诉任何人你是对还是错的人。
80:39 – 0:44
You shouldn't need acceptance from other people and you shouldn't need closure by being around other people.
你不应该需要别人的认可,也不应该通过与别人相处来获得心理上的结束感。
90:45 – 0:50
You are just as important as everyone else.
你和其他人一样重要。
100:51 – 0:53
You should know yourself better than anyone, and you should love yourself more than anyone in the first place.
你应该比任何人更了解自己,也应该比任何人更爱自己。
110:54 – 0:59
I know it is hard sometimes being alone and lonely.
我知道有时候独处和感到孤独是很难的。
121:00 – 1:04
Loneliness and finding peace and being alone are two different things.
孤独、找到内心的平静和独处是两回事。
131:04 – 1:08
I think if you can find peace in being alone and being happy, then loneliness is no longer a factor in your life.
我认为如果你能在独处和快乐中找到内心的平静,那么孤独就不再是你生活中的一个因素。
141:09 – 1:15
Loneliness is this feeling of being sad and not being able to get out of this grunt that you're in when you're alone by yourself.
孤独是一种悲伤的感觉,当你独自一人时,无法摆脱这种低沉的情绪。
151:16 – 1:23
Finding peace and being alone is a whole different thing.
找到内心的平静和独处是完全不同的事情。
161:24 – 1:29
And I believe that is when you are able to love who you are and just be around yourself.
我相信那时你才能爱自己,安然与自己相处。
171:29 – 1:34
Love the person that you are.
爱你自己这个人。
181:34 – 1:35
Be around yourself and be happy.
与自己相处并感到快乐。
191:36 – 1:38
You don't need confirmation or closure from other people.
你不需要别人的确认或了结。
201:38 – 1:41
And nowadays, I feel like so many people are so judgmental that it is hard for people to love themselves nowadays.
如今,我觉得很多人都很爱评头论足,这让人们很难爱自己。
211:41 – 1:49
You know, everybody takes what other people say
你知道,每个人都会接受别人说的话
221:50 – 1:52
so hard to heart that they start to not be able to love who they are for who they want to be.
太放在心上,以至于他们开始无法爱自己现在的样子和想成为的样子。
231:52 – 1:59
You know, you should be able to love yourself for the person that you are and the person that you wanna become in life.
你知道,你应该能够爱你自己现在的样子和你想成为的人。
242:00 – 2:04
You shouldn't change because of what other people may say to you.
你不应该因为别人对你说什么而改变自己。
252:05 – 2:08
You shouldn't have to change because someone else may not like the way you dress or may not like the way you talk or look or speak.
你不应该因为别人可能不喜欢你的穿着、说话方式或外貌而改变自己。
262:08 – 2:14
You should love what you love doing for who you are.
你应该热爱你所热爱的事情,因为那就是你自己。
272:15 – 2:18
And I feel like once you realize being alone and once you realize to love yourself and being alone,
我觉得一旦你意识到独处,并且意识到爱自己和独处。
282:18 – 2:25
it will make you realize how much it doesn't matter what these other people say to you.
这会让你意识到别人对你说什么其实并不重要。
292:25 – 2:30
Once you realize that being alone and you can find peace and being happy alone,
一旦你意识到独处,你可以找到内心的平静,并且独自快乐。
302:30 – 2:34
you will realize that what everyone else says to you has no effect on your life and should not change the output of how you speak, talk, dress,
你会意识到别人对你说的话对你的生活没有影响,也不应该改变你说话、交谈、穿着的方式。
312:35 – 2:44
or do anything about who you are.
也不应该影响你是谁。
322:44 – 2:46
So stop letting what all these other people say to you change who you are and take control of your life
所以别让别人对你说的话改变你是谁,要掌控你的人生。
332:46 – 2:51
because nobody else is in control of your life but yourself.
因为除了你自己,没有别人能掌控你的人生。
342:52 – 2:55
You are the only one who gets to make the decisions, decide the outcome, and decide the plan of what you want to do with your life.
你是唯一有权做决定、决定结果和规划你人生的人。
352:55 – 3:02
Unless you let these people take control of you and let other people tell you what to do, you are no longer in control.
除非你让这些人控制你,让别人告诉你该做什么,否则你就不再掌控自己。
363:03 – 3:09
So don't let that be the case.
所以不要让情况变成那样。
373:09 – 3:10
You are the one who's in control and you get to decide the outcome of your life.
你才是掌控者,你可以决定你人生的结果。
383:11 – 3:15
These people can't decide the outcome of your life but yourself.
这些人不能决定你的人生结果,只有你自己能。
393:15 – 3:18
Because that is the most achievable goal you can achieve in life.
因为那是你人生中最能实现的目标。
403:18 – 3:22
Is loving yourself.
就是爱自己。
413:23 – 3:24
Because I know that you can do it and God knows that you can as well.
因为我知道你能做到,上帝也知道你能做到。
423:25 – 3:29
Truly, I do.
真的,我相信。
433:30 – 3:31