EchoLingo第 147 期
0/100
录音

播放开始以显示句子

So you're at rock bottom.
所以你处于最低谷。
10:00 – 0:01
Good.
很好。
20:03 – 0:04
You feel like you've completely lost control.
你感觉自己完全失去了控制。
30:05 – 0:07
Like the world is caving in on you and there's not a thing you can do about it.
就像世界正在向你压来,而你对此无能为力。
40:07 – 0:10
Like no matter what you try to do
就像无论你尝试做什么
50:10 – 0:12
to remedy this dreadful state of existence, it only gets darker.
为了补救这种糟糕的生存状态,情况只会变得更黑暗。
60:12 – 0:16
Good. Accept it. Stop running.
好。接受它。别再逃避了。
70:19 – 0:21
There is a mountain whose peak is so tall it is hidden behind the clouds.
有一座山,它的山峰高得隐藏在云层后面。
80:22 – 0:25
I want you to look up at it.
我要你抬头仰望它。
90:26 – 0:27
Embrace the shadow that it has casted on you all this time.
拥抱它一直以来投射在你身上的阴影。
100:28 – 0:31
Understand that this mountain is no foreign entity. It is you.
要明白,这座山并非陌生的存在。它就是你。
110:32 – 0:36
You are the mountain.
你就是那座山。
120:36 – 0:37
And today you stop cowering from your own potential.
而今天,你不再畏惧自己的潜力。
130:38 – 0:41
You know, it's interesting when we feel the most lost, the most helpless, the most
你知道吗,有趣的是,当我们感到最迷茫、最无助、最……
140:42 – 0:49
the weakest.
最脆弱的时候。
150:50 – 0:51
That is precisely when we have the most potential.
那正是我们拥有最大潜力的时候。
160:52 – 0:55
That is when the
那就是当...的时候
170:56 – 0:56
fighting spirit within us
我们内心的斗志
180:58 – 1:00
wants to get out, wants
想要出来,想要
191:03 – 1:05
to, like, that's where we thrive at a, at a, core level.
就像,那就是我们在核心层面茁壮成长的地方。
201:05 – 1:13
That is where you thrive.
那就是你茁壮成长的地方。
211:13 – 1:14
When all odds are against you, when everyone has counted you out, when nothing is going your way,
当所有不利因素都与你作对,当所有人都认为你不可能成功,当一切都不顺遂时。
221:17 – 1:22
when you feel
当你感到
231:23 – 1:24
completely lost, when you feel like you have no control, that is when you're strongest.
完全迷失,当你感到自己无法掌控时,那正是你最强大的时候。
241:24 – 1:31
The reason you don't feel that way is because evil
你没有那种感觉的原因是因为邪恶
251:32 – 1:35
has you exactly where it wants you.
它让你完全处于它想要的位置。
261:36 – 1:37
When you're in this state,
当你处于这种状态时。
271:38 – 1:39
we easily become vulnerable
我们很容易变得脆弱
281:41 – 1:42
because we're kind
因为我们有点
291:44 – 1:47
of in this middle ground where we have potential to move forward.
处于这个中间地带,我们有前进的潜力。
301:47 – 1:54
In fact, it's the only way to go.
事实上,这是唯一的方法。
311:55 – 1:57
But we're too scared mentally to look
但我们在心理上太害怕,不敢去看
321:59 – 2:04
at the path that is in front of
在面前的这条道路
332:06 – 2:08
us because we're scared of owning up to our mistakes.
我们,因为我们害怕承认自己的错误。
342:08 – 2:12
We're scared of accepting that we have taken maybe a few steps back.
我们害怕接受自己可能退后了几步的事实。
352:12 – 2:17
We are scared that we're scared to succumb to the to the reality
我们害怕我们害怕屈服于现实
362:17 – 2:24
in that we must move forward
因为我们必须向前走
372:25 – 2:28
because When we move forward,
因为当我们向前走时。
382:30 – 2:34
we are marching down a path that is unfamiliar.
我们正沿着一条不熟悉的道路前进。
392:35 – 2:39
And unfamiliarity is, our mind will do anything.
而不熟悉,我们的头脑会做任何事情。
402:40 – 2:45
It will tell us anything that will make us feel any type of way to make us
它会告诉我们任何让我们产生某种感觉的事情,以让我们
412:46 – 2:51
not travel down an unfamiliar path.
不要走一条陌生的路。
422:52 – 2:54
even if it is objectively better for us.
即使它客观上对我们更好。
432:55 – 2:57
And that is where evil gets its power.
而那就是邪恶获得力量的地方。
442:58 – 3:00
It tells you that the biggest thing that is holding you back,
它告诉你,阻碍你前进的最大因素。
453:01 – 3:04
that is causing you to be in the state
那导致你处于这种状态
463:04 – 3:07
of existence isn't really the problem. It's something else.
存在本身并不是真正的问题。是别的东西。
473:07 – 3:10
It's not our fault.
这不是我们的错。
483:10 – 3:11
It's the world. We're unlucky.
是世界的问题。我们运气不好。
493:11 – 3:14
Everything's just against us right now.
现在一切都与我们作对。
503:17 – 3:19
Things will fix themselves eventually.
事情最终会自行解决的。
513:20 – 3:22
There's not a lot we can, you know, it'll tell you
我们能做的并不多,你知道,它会告诉你
523:23 – 3:25
anything to keep you in this state.
任何让你保持这种状态的东西。
533:26 – 3:29
We can free ourselves.
我们可以解放自己。
543:30 – 3:31
We can liberate ourselves from the grasp of evil
我们可以从邪恶的掌控中解放自己。
553:31 – 3:34
simply by looking up at the mountain that stands in front of us.
只需抬头看看矗立在我们面前的山。
563:35 – 3:39
Although it is daunting, although it
虽然它令人望而生畏,虽然它
573:43 – 3:46
is a It's scary.
是一件可怕的事情。
583:48 – 3:54
It is scary until you fully embrace
它很可怕,直到你完全接受
593:56 – 3:59
that now is the time that you've had enough,
现在就是你受够了的时候。
604:00 – 4:02
that you are no longer going to live in
你将不再生活在
614:06 – 4:09
this dreadful state of existence under the control of evil, the illusion of evil.
这种在邪恶控制下的可怕生存状态,即邪恶的幻象。
624:09 – 4:17
No.
不。
634:20 – 4:20
Today is a day that you finally
今天是你终于
644:22 – 4:24
identify the things that are truly bothering you.
识别出那些真正困扰你的事情。
654:26 – 4:28
Is it finances? Is it your career?
是财务问题吗?还是你的事业?
664:30 – 4:32
Is it your health? Your body?
是你的健康吗?你的身体?
674:33 – 4:36
Is it your social life?
是你的社交生活吗?
684:38 – 4:39
Get specific.
具体一点。
694:43 – 4:44
These weaknesses
这些弱点
704:45 – 4:48
are think of them like parasites.
把它们想象成寄生虫。
714:50 – 4:56
They're like an enemy, an undercover enemy that has intruded your mind, intruded your
它们就像一个敌人,一个潜入你内心的卧底敌人,侵入了你的思想,侵入了你的
724:57 – 5:03
mental barrier, your mental fortress, maybe even your spiritual fortress.
心理屏障,你的精神堡垒,甚至可能是你的精神堡垒。
735:03 – 5:10
And it has caused you to second-guess your power, your capability.
它让你开始怀疑自己的力量和能力。
745:11 – 5:17
It has caused you to feel insecure.
它让你感到不安全。
755:17 – 5:19
to lack confidence, to lack belief in yourself, and maybe even your faith.
缺乏自信,缺乏对自己的信念,甚至可能缺乏信仰。
765:21 – 5:25
That is not something to take lightly.
那可不是一件可以掉以轻心的事。
775:30 – 5:32
You have to find the fighting spirit within you
你必须找到内心的战斗精神。
785:35 – 5:37
to identify these targets
去识别这些目标。
795:38 – 5:42
and hunt them down relentlessly, because
并毫不留情地追捕它们。
805:43 – 5:49
we've had enough.
我们已经受够了。
815:49 – 5:50
Today is a new beginning, but we do not have to conquer.
今天是一个新的开始,但我们不必征服一切。
825:53 – 5:57
We do not have to traverse this mountain in one day.
我们不必在一天内翻越这座山。
835:58 – 6:02
It's step by step.
这是一步一步来的。
846:02 – 6:04
But that is not something to feel negative about.
但这并不是什么值得消极的事情。
856:08 – 6:13
In fact, you should actually feel grateful.
事实上,你实际上应该感到感激。
866:15 – 6:17
Because the only reason
因为唯一的原因
876:20 – 6:21
Taking these steps feels daunting is when you
采取这些步骤感到令人生畏的时候就是你
886:23 – 6:29
are still under the illusion of evil.
仍然处于邪恶的幻觉中。
896:29 – 6:30
When you fully accept the journey, you become grateful for every moment within it.
当你完全接受这段旅程时,你会感激其中的每一刻。
906:33 – 6:40
The good times end the bad.
好时光终结了坏时光。
916:42 – 6:43
So I have a feeling that you clicked on this video because you feel like you're at rock bottom.
所以我感觉你点击这个视频是因为你觉得自己处于最低谷。
926:44 – 6:50
And I want you to know that this is the start of a new beginning.
我想让你知道,这是一个新开始的起点。
936:51 – 6:58
This is
这是
947:01 – 7:01
something to be excited for,
值得期待的事情。
957:03 – 7:04
identify your enemies, your areas
识别你的敌人,你的领域
967:05 – 7:08
of improvement, and embrace them, accept them, and
改进之处,并拥抱它们,接受它们。
977:09 – 7:12
start to work on them.
开始着手处理它们。
987:12 – 7:13
Step by step, enjoy the process, be grateful, and be excited for what the future holds for you.
一步一步来,享受这个过程,心怀感激,并对未来为你准备的一切感到兴奋。
997:14 – 7:21
Thank you for your time, and I will see you soon.
感谢你的时间,我们很快再见。
1007:23 – 7:25