EchoLingo第 144 期
0/252
录音

播放开始以显示句子

It's really difficult to shop for yourself,
为自己购物真的很难。
10:00 – 0:02
to honour your needs to walk away from people and situations that bring you
尊重自己的需求,远离那些给你带来
20:03 – 0:07
despair when you lack self-respect.
绝望的人和事,当你缺乏自尊时。
30:07 – 0:10
Your way of dealing with things is that you betray and
你处理事情的方式是背叛和
40:11 – 0:13
abandon yourself as long as it doesn't cost you connections
放弃自己,只要不让你失去人际关系。
50:13 – 0:16
or whatever it is you're holding on to.
或者无论你坚持的是什么。
60:17 – 0:18
But the reward for breaking your own heart will always be the reinforcement of whatever feelings of worthlessness,
但伤透自己心的回报,总是强化那些无价值感。
70:19 – 0:25
you battle, you hold.
你抗争,你坚持。
80:26 – 0:27
It's a vicious cycle.
这是一个恶性循环。
90:27 – 0:29
Because when you feel worthless or valueless,
因为当你感到毫无价值或没有价值时。
100:29 – 0:31
it's almost inevitable that you become someone who will do anything to make that
你几乎不可避免地会变成一个愿意做任何事来让那种感觉消失的人。
110:32 – 0:36
feeling go away.
感觉消失。
120:36 – 0:37
No matter how tempering,
无论多么磨练人心。
130:37 – 0:38
no matter how unstable or unsustainable it is,
无论它多么不稳定或不可持续。
140:38 – 0:41
you keep wounding yourself and in some cases you
你不断伤害自己,在某些情况下你
150:41 – 0:44
keep wounding other people just to experience these fleeting moments of enoughness.
不断伤害他人,只为体验那些转瞬即逝的满足感。
160:45 – 0:49
But thankfully, the beautiful thing about self-respect.
但幸运的是,自尊的美好之处在于。
170:50 – 0:52
And a lot of all the other self related concepts is that the actions that
以及所有其他与自我相关的概念,其关键在于,那些行动
180:53 – 0:56
build them are also the actions
构建它们的行动也正是那些行动
190:57 – 0:58
that prove them.
能够证明它们。
200:58 – 0:59
So you just have to be willing to show up and do what is required.
所以你只需要愿意出现并做需要做的事情。
210:59 – 1:02
Let's get into it.
让我们开始吧。
221:02 – 1:03
Stage one, refrain.
第一阶段,克制。
231:04 – 1:06
As I've said before, you cannot heal what you refuse to identify.
正如我之前所说,你无法治愈你拒绝识别的东西。
241:06 – 1:10
It can be so hard to know which habits diminish your sense of worth when
当...时,很难知道哪些习惯会削弱你的自我价值感。
251:10 – 1:14
you have no point of reference,
你没有参考点。
261:14 – 1:15
but here's my litmus test.
但这是我的试金石。
271:15 – 1:17
Think of someone so precious to you.
想一个对你来说非常珍贵的人。
281:18 – 1:19
If you don't have someone like that, that's okay. Use your imagination.
如果你没有这样的人,也没关系。用你的想象力。
291:19 – 1:23
Think of your dream best friend.
想想你梦想中的最好的朋友。
301:23 – 1:25
You know, your dream partner.
你知道的,你的理想伴侣。
311:25 – 1:26
Your dream lover, your dream family because I know a lot of us have these dreams in our heads.
你的梦中情人,你的理想家庭,因为我知道我们很多人脑子里都有这些梦想。
321:27 – 1:31
Now think of a normal calm moment with that person, not a moment of heightened emotion.
现在想象一下和那个人在一起的平常平静时刻,而不是情绪高涨的时刻。
331:32 – 1:37
This person is telling you detailed stories about their life and relationships and
这个人正在给你讲述关于他们生活和人际关系的详细故事。
341:37 – 1:42
by relationships I mean all types, not just
我所说的关系是指所有类型,不仅仅是
351:42 – 1:44
romantic ones.
浪漫的。
361:44 – 1:45
They share their experiences but as they talk
他们分享自己的经历,但随着他们交谈,
371:45 – 1:47
You realize that those experiences reflect exactly the way you live your life,
你意识到那些经历恰恰反映了你生活的方式。
381:49 – 1:53
the way you interact with both yourself and others.
你与自己以及他人互动的方式。
391:53 – 1:55
How does that make you feel?
那让你感觉如何?
401:56 – 1:57
Is it joy or is there some shame coming up?
这是喜悦,还是有一些羞耻感浮现出来?
411:58 – 2:01
Are you excited for them or does it make you sad?
你为他们感到兴奋,还是这让你感到悲伤?
422:02 – 2:04
Are you suddenly wistful?
你是否突然感到惆怅?
432:04 – 2:06
If a newborn came into that life, would you wish them those experiences?
如果一个新生儿进入那样的生活,你会希望他们拥有那些经历吗?
442:06 – 2:10
Would it be a blessing or a curse?
这会是祝福还是诅咒?
452:11 – 2:13
If all your answers are positive, congratulations, this video may not be for you.
如果你的所有答案都是肯定的,那么恭喜你,这个视频可能不适合你。
462:14 – 2:18
But if your answers are negative,
但如果你的答案是否定的。
472:19 – 2:21
then you've learned that you're doing things to yourself or allowing things to be done
那么你就明白了,你正在对自己做一些事情,或者允许一些事情被做
482:21 – 2:26
to you that you wouldn't want done to those you love.
那些你不想发生在你所爱之人身上的事情。
492:26 – 2:29
So buckle in. What are the things you identified in the test we just did?
所以,系好安全带。你在我们刚才做的测试中发现了哪些事情?
502:30 – 2:35
In what ways have you been disregarding yourself?
你在哪些方面忽视了自己?
512:36 – 2:38
Do you stay in bad relationships?
你是否停留在糟糕的关系中?
522:38 – 2:40
Do you hang out with people who clearly don't like you and who you sometimes don't even like?
你是否和那些明显不喜欢你、甚至你有时也不喜欢的人混在一起?
532:41 – 2:45
But you stay just to avoid being alone.
但你留下来只是为了避免孤独。
542:46 – 2:48
Are you overly self-critical?
你是否过于自我批评?
552:48 – 2:49
In constant social comparison, denying your values to gain social acceptance?
在不断的社会比较中,为了获得社会认可而否定自己的价值观?
562:50 – 2:54
Do you do just about anything for attention?
你会为了吸引注意而几乎做任何事吗?
572:55 – 2:58
People pleasing, having no boundaries, breaking the ones that you have, going against your gut instinct, seeking codependency?
讨好他人、没有界限、打破你已有的界限、违背直觉、寻求相互依赖?
582:58 – 3:05
Write these down.
把这些写下来。
593:08 – 3:08
And let me address this while I can.
让我趁现在还能做到的时候来谈谈这个问题。
603:10 – 3:11
There's this rhetoric in our society where people who aren't in life-threatening situations
在我们的社会中存在这样一种论调,那些没有处于生命危险境地的人
613:12 – 3:16
cite love and
引用爱和
623:16 – 3:18
loyalty as reasons for staying with people or in spaces that
忠诚作为留在那些人或空间里的理由,这些
633:18 – 3:22
continue to chip away at their humanity,
持续侵蚀他们的人性。
643:22 – 3:24
their light and their spirit.
他们的光芒和精神。
653:24 – 3:25
And when you challenge that idea, they tell you that you don't know anything about love.
当你质疑那个想法时,他们会告诉你,你对爱一无所知。
663:25 – 3:29
And I think to myself, how can it be love when he excludes you?
我心想,当他把你排除在外时,这怎么能是爱呢?
673:29 – 3:33
How can it be love when it excludes you?
当它把你排除在外时,这怎么能是爱呢?
683:37 – 3:40
And then some people cite loneliness and I think to myself, but you're still lonely.
然后有些人提到孤独,我心想,但你仍然孤独。
693:41 – 3:46
You are surrounded but deeply lonely.
你被包围着,却深感孤独。
703:47 – 3:49
We wouldn't be having this conversation if you weren't.
如果你不是这样,我们就不会进行这场对话。
713:50 – 3:53
It's cognitive dissonance.
这是认知失调。
723:54 – 3:55
So be honest with yourself, there are so many things that we do to abandon ourselves.
所以对自己诚实一点,我们做了太多事情来抛弃自己。
733:56 – 4:00
I advise you to be very honest with this step,
我建议你对这一步要非常诚实。
744:00 – 4:02
because it really helps a lot with the next step of
因为它对下一步非常有帮助。
754:02 – 4:04
reframing, which is to address the void.
重新框架化,即要解决这个空白。
764:04 – 4:07
The things you identified earlier are just symptoms of something deeper.
你之前识别出的那些事情只是更深层问题的症状。
774:08 – 4:11
There's a void you are trying to fill with all these things.
有一个你试图用所有这些事情来填补的空白。
784:12 – 4:14
But the problem is that with every action of self abandonment, you are only widening that void.
但问题是,每一次自我放弃的行为,你只是在扩大那个空白。
794:15 – 4:20
I believe almost every single case of self disrespect points to one thing.
我相信几乎每一个不尊重自己的案例都指向同一件事。
804:20 – 4:24
You are looking for a home outside of yourself.
你在自身之外寻找一个家。
814:25 – 4:27
You are looking for acceptance, love and safety in other people when you haven't given it to yourself.
你在他人身上寻找接纳、爱和安全感,而你自己却没有给予自己这些。
824:28 – 4:34
And that's very risky because there are so many things that mimic love, safety and acceptance.
这非常危险,因为有很多东西会模仿爱、安全感和接纳。
834:34 – 4:40
How can you tell the difference if you don't know what you are looking for?
如果你不知道自己在寻找什么,你怎么能分辨出区别呢?
844:40 – 4:43
And before you bring up that
在你提出那个之前
854:45 – 4:46
one person that you know who fell in love even though they hated themselves and
一个你认识的、即使讨厌自己却坠入爱河的人。
864:46 – 4:49
it all worked out, well, they are the exception.
一切都很顺利,好吧,他们是例外。
874:50 – 4:53
By virtue of that, they cannot be the rule.
正因为如此,他们不能成为常规。
884:53 – 4:55
Yes, being loved by other people is beautiful and necessary and irreplaceable in many ways,
是的,被他人爱在很多方面是美好、必要且不可替代的。
894:57 – 5:02
but it cannot feel the emptiness
但它无法填补空虚。
905:03 – 5:05
within you.
在你内心。
915:05 – 5:05
That's why you keep ending up with counterfeet love,
这就是为什么你总是以虚假的爱情告终。
925:05 – 5:08
toxic situations because people who love themselves will not break themselves down
有毒的环境,因为爱自己的人不会把自己击垮
935:08 – 5:13
just to love you back to health.
只是为了用爱让你恢复健康。
945:13 – 5:14
So it's not that they don't understand love, it's that they also love themselves.
所以不是他们不懂爱,而是他们也爱自己。
955:15 – 5:19
They do not exclude themselves from the list of people they care about.
他们不会把自己排除在关心的人名单之外。
965:20 – 5:23
Healthy people want healthy relationships and will not stay if they realize that their love is your life line.
健康的人想要健康的关系,如果他们意识到他们的爱是你的生命线,就不会留下来。
975:24 – 5:30
But toxic people want to be a lifeline.
但有毒的人想要成为一条生命线。
985:31 – 5:34
So no matter what they do, you feel like you have nowhere to go.
所以无论他们做什么,你都觉得无处可去。
995:34 – 5:37
When you create a home within yourself,
当你在自己内心建立一个家时。
1005:37 – 5:39
you can leave spaces that aren't safe because you know you always have somewhere
你可以离开那些不安全的场所,因为你知道你总有一个地方
1015:39 – 5:43
to return to. You know you can always just come home to yourself.
可以回去。你知道你总能回到自己的内心家园。
1025:44 – 5:47
Just like you wouldn't let anyone, just anyone into your physical home.
就像你不会让任何人,随便什么人进入你的实体家一样。
1035:48 – 5:51
You must also be careful about what, about who you let into your inner world.
你也必须小心,关于什么,关于你让谁进入你的内心世界。
1045:52 – 5:56
You don't stay in bad relationships,
你不会停留在糟糕的关系中。
1055:57 – 5:59
you don't fear disappointing people because you know that when you get home,
你不害怕让别人失望,因为你知道当你回到家时。
1065:59 – 6:03
you have
你必须
1076:04 – 6:04
to live with the consequences of disappointing yourself, of breaking your own heart.
承受让自己失望、伤自己心的后果。
1086:04 – 6:09
The only way to feel the void is by feeling it with yourself.
感受空虚的唯一方式就是与自己一起感受它。
1096:09 – 6:13
If you believe in the divine, in the supernatural, you can add that,
如果你相信神性、超自然力量,你可以加上那些。
1106:14 – 6:17
but even then it's still you, just with
但即便如此,那仍然是你,只是带着
1116:17 – 6:19
a plus.
一个优点。
1126:19 – 6:20
You must accept that the healing love you've been looking for desperately in other people,
你必须接受,你一直在别人身上拼命寻找的治愈之爱。
1136:21 – 6:25
searching for in other people, is you.
在别人身上寻找的,就是你自己。
1146:25 – 6:27
So if you want real, if you want anything remotely healthy,
所以,如果你想要真实的,如果你想要任何稍微健康的东西。
1156:27 – 6:31
you must be willing to step into that void, to
你必须愿意踏入那片虚空,去
1166:32 – 6:34
sit there, to listen, to get to know every nook and cranny, every curve. Stop running.
坐在那里,去倾听,去了解每一个角落和缝隙,每一条曲线。停止奔跑。
1176:35 – 6:40
Allow yourself to step into that darkness to sit in that scary silence.
允许自己踏入那片黑暗,坐在那可怕的寂静中。
1186:41 – 6:45
Allow yourself to hit rock bottom because when you hit rock bottom, the only way is up.
允许自己跌入谷底,因为当你跌入谷底时,唯一的出路就是向上。
1196:45 – 6:50
The amount of internal knots that can be untied if you stop distracting yourself with people and things.
如果你停止用人和事分散自己的注意力,内心有多少结可以被解开。
1206:52 – 6:57
If you stop escaping the pain and discomfort and sat with watch hurts, healing feels like death.
如果你停止逃避痛苦和不适,而是坐下来观察伤痛,愈合的感觉就像死亡。
1216:57 – 7:03
I'm sorry, but this love and light thing is not true.
抱歉,但这种爱与光的东西不是真的。
1227:04 – 7:07
It's love and light later, but it feels like death.
后来是爱与光,但感觉像死亡。
1237:08 – 7:10
It hurts more than what hurt you.
它比伤害你的东西更痛。
1247:10 – 7:12
Accidents happen in a split second, but they can take years to recover from. Address your void.
事故发生在瞬间,但可能需要数年才能恢复。面对你的空虚。
1257:12 – 7:20
I can tell you to do affirmations
我可以告诉你做肯定语练习
1267:21 – 7:23
and to stand in front of a mirror, look at yourself and say one million times,
并且站在镜子前,看着自己说一百万次。
1277:23 – 7:26
this and that and that,
这个那个之类的。
1287:27 – 7:27
and that everything will work out.
并且一切都会好起来的。
1297:28 – 7:29
But that's like putting lipstick on the pig.
但那就像给猪涂口红一样。
1307:30 – 7:32
Where you address the cause, the symptoms disappear.
当你解决根本原因时,症状就会消失。
1317:33 – 7:35
Learning to love and respect yourself isn't a fairy tale, at least not at first.
学会爱自己和尊重自己并不是童话故事,至少一开始不是。
1327:36 – 7:42
It's ugly, lonely, messy, it's a choice, it's action, it's questioning, examining and learning from the pain.
它是丑陋的、孤独的、混乱的,它是一种选择,是行动,是质疑、审视并从痛苦中学习。
1337:42 – 7:49
Athletes go through so much hell in training to show up effortlessly in their chosen discipline, effortlessly.
运动员在训练中经历如此多的地狱般的磨难,才能在他们选择的领域中毫不费力地展现自己,毫不费力。
1347:50 – 7:57
They deny themselves so much to get the results we see.
他们为了得到我们看到的成果,对自己克制了那么多。
1357:57 – 8:00
You want self-love, you want self-respect, you want self-confidence, you want to rebuild your self-esteem,
你想要自爱,你想要自尊,你想要自信,你想要重建你的自尊心。
1368:01 – 8:06
but you don't want to deal
但你不想处理
1378:06 – 8:07
with the sacrifice it requires.
它所需的牺牲。
1388:07 – 8:09
This is into shame you.
这让你感到羞耻。
1398:11 – 8:12
I'm just waking you up to the requirements.
我只是在让你意识到这些要求。
1408:12 – 8:14
Anyone who tells you that building self-worth and self-love is all candles and
任何告诉你建立自我价值和自爱全是蜡烛和
1418:15 – 8:18
bubble baths is trying to sell you something.
泡泡浴的人,都是在试图向你推销什么。
1428:18 – 8:20
It can be a part of it, but you can't base while drowning.
它可以是其中的一部分,但你不能在溺水时建立基础。
1438:21 – 8:24
It's time to build a love story with yourself, where you are your own hero.
是时候与自己建立一段爱情故事了,在那里你是自己的英雄。
1448:26 – 8:29
Yeah, your own friend, where your opinion of you matters most.
是的,你自己的朋友,在那里你对自己的看法最重要。
1458:30 – 8:34
The thought of breaking your own heart should make you want to tear out your hair.
想到要伤自己的心,应该会让你抓狂。
1468:35 – 8:39
It should be that visual. Yes.
它应该那么形象。是的。
1478:39 – 8:41
It can be scary to face that void, but trust me, it's where your greatest power lies.
面对那片空虚可能很可怕,但相信我,那里正是你最大力量所在。
1488:43 – 8:48
That discomfort is temporary, but the strength you build lasts.
那种不适是暂时的,但你建立的力量会持久。
1498:48 – 8:51
So take five minutes today to sit in silence and
所以今天花五分钟静坐。
1508:53 – 8:56
just reflect on the areas of your life where you're just
反思一下你生活中那些你只是在
1518:56 – 8:58
distracting yourself, numbing yourself to avoid what you're carrying.
分散自己的注意力,麻木自己,以避免你所背负的东西。
1528:58 – 9:02
What are you using people, vices, adrenaline, money, status?
你在利用什么?人、恶习、肾上腺素、金钱、地位?
1539:03 – 9:06
Write those things down because you need it for stage two, which is, rebuild.
把这些写下来,因为你在第二阶段需要它,那就是重建。
1549:07 – 9:11
Open your notes app or get your pen on the paper and write out your values and non-negotiables.
打开你的笔记应用,或者拿起笔在纸上写下你的价值观和不可妥协的事项。
1559:12 – 9:16
Not who is non-negotiable.
不是谁是不可妥协的。
1569:17 – 9:19
But what is non-negotiable?
但什么是不可妥协的呢?
1579:19 – 9:21
Because when it's a watch, it doesn't matter who. Look within yourself.
因为当它是一块手表时,谁并不重要。审视自己的内心。
1589:22 – 9:26
Think about the kind of life you want to live.
思考你想要过什么样的生活。
1599:26 – 9:28
Forget about how you will race.
忘记你将如何比赛。
1609:28 – 9:29
Only take what matters and create your own value system.
只带走重要的东西,并建立你自己的价值体系。
1619:29 – 9:32
If you're struggling to know what is right for you, you can't start with what is wrong.
如果你在努力弄清楚什么对你来说是正确,你就不能从错误开始。
1629:32 – 9:36
You know these things.
你知道这些事情。
1639:36 – 9:37
Yes, you know what is killing you.
是的,你知道是什么在折磨你。
1649:37 – 9:39
You know what you are sick of. You know what you are tired of. Your body keeps score.
你知道你厌倦什么。你知道你疲惫什么。你的身体在记录。
1659:39 – 9:45
The opposite or alternative to those things can make it into your creed.
那些事物的反面或替代品可以成为你的信条。
1669:46 – 9:49
Sit down and do some deep self-reflection.
坐下来进行一些深刻的自我反思。
1679:50 – 9:53
Ask and answer the hard questions.
提出并回答那些艰难的问题。
1689:53 – 9:55
In a reality where I am safe, loved, seen, abundant and healthy, what kind of person am I?
在一个我安全、被爱、被看见、富足且健康的现实中,我会是什么样的人?
1699:56 – 10:02
What do I do right now that will hinder the life I see in my mind's eye?
我现在做的哪些事会阻碍我心中所见的那个生活?
17010:03 – 10:06
Do I want only momentary highs or do I want sustainable joy?
我是只想要短暂的快感,还是想要持久的喜悦?
17110:08 – 10:11
Why do I admire the people that admire?
为什么我钦佩那些钦佩别人的人?
17210:12 – 10:14
Are there words admiring who has culture convinced me that I have to admire them?
是否有那些钦佩有文化之人的话语让我相信我必须钦佩他们?
17310:14 – 10:17
I don't think there's a wrong or right way to right creates by the way to your life,
我不认为存在一种错误或正确的方式来正确创造你的人生之路。
17410:19 – 10:22
so it's your
所以这是你的
17510:22 – 10:22
core, do what you want.
核心是,做你想做的事。
17610:23 – 10:23
As long as you're not infringing on anyone's human rights
只要你不侵犯任何人的人权
17710:24 – 10:26
or hurting anyone, just make sure it's true to who you are or who you want to become.
或者伤害任何人,只要确保它忠于你现在的自己或你想成为的人。
17810:27 – 10:31
After you've written all of this, it's time to purge.
在你写完所有这些之后,是时候清除了。
17910:32 – 10:35
Now I know this sounds a bit scary, but I'm going to explain.
现在我知道这听起来有点吓人,但我会解释。
18010:35 – 10:38
This is where you take inventory of all your habits and your relationships, including the one you have with yourself.
这就是你盘点所有习惯和人际关系的地方,包括你与自己的关系。
18110:39 – 10:44
This is where it gets real because the inventory will be tested or measured against your creed,
这就是事情变得真实的地方,因为这份清单将根据你的信条进行检验或衡量。
18210:45 – 10:49
your value system which
你的价值体系。
18310:50 – 10:51
you just created, and anything that does not match, anything that does not fit that system must go.
你刚刚创建的,任何不匹配的、任何不适合该体系的东西都必须去掉。
18410:51 – 10:58
But it doesn't have to happen all at once, so breathe, you can start small,
但这不必一次性完成,所以深呼吸,你可以从小处开始。
18510:59 – 11:03
one relationship at a time, one
一次只处理一段关系,一次只处理一个
18611:03 – 11:05
behavior at a time.
行为。
18711:05 – 11:06
take it slowly
慢慢来
18811:07 – 11:08
one at a time, but the goal is to make sure that at the end of it all,
一次一个,但目标是确保在这一切结束时。
18911:09 – 11:12
everything that does
所有那些确实(存在或发生)的事情
19011:13 – 11:13
not match your creed is taken off the plate. Purge them.
不符合你信条的东西就会被移除。清除它们。
19111:13 – 11:18
Remember, the things that build self-respect are also the things that prove it.
记住,那些建立自尊的事情也正是证明自尊的事情。
19211:18 – 11:22
So if you value safety, softness, and consideration,
所以,如果你重视安全感、温柔和体贴。
19311:22 – 11:25
you'll work to give that to yourself and won't be found in relationships
你会努力把那些给予自己,并且不会出现在那些
19411:26 – 11:29
that don't give it to you.
不给予你这些的关系中。
19511:29 – 11:30
If you value commitment, you cannot be in situations.
如果你重视承诺,你就不能置身于某些情境中。
19611:31 – 11:34
No matter how lonely you feel,
无论你感到多么孤独。
19711:34 – 11:35
because you know that while you may feel good for the first two weeks as
因为你知道,尽管在头两周你可能会感觉良好,就像
19811:36 – 11:38
he always does, you're about to go through a necessary hell or while still feeling very lonely.
他总那样,你即将经历一段必要的地狱般的时期,或者仍然感到非常孤独。
19911:38 – 11:43
So you wait both and pick your poison. Plus, how can you find commitment when
所以你两者都等待,然后选择你的毒药。另外,当……时,你怎么能找到承诺呢?
20011:44 – 11:49
someone who has no desire to commit to you is taking up undeserved real
一个不想对你做出承诺的人,正在占据你生命中不应得的空间。
20111:50 – 11:53
estate in your life? I ask.
你生命中的空间?我问。
20211:53 – 11:55
If you value presence, then you have to be present.
如果你重视在场,那么你就必须到场。
20311:57 – 11:59
You can't keep escaping all the moments of your life with vices.
你不能一直用恶习逃避生活中的所有时刻。
20412:00 – 12:03
You must purge.
你必须清除。
20512:04 – 12:05
You have to live by your creed.
你必须按照自己的信条生活。
20612:06 – 12:08
Not my creed, your creed, okay?
不是我的信条,是你的信条,明白吗?
20712:08 – 12:11
That's why I said write it down so you know what you're living by and why you are doing it.
这就是为什么我说要把它写下来,这样你就知道自己在遵循什么以及为什么这么做。
20812:12 – 12:16
It's on you, not on me. Okay?
这取决于你,而不是我。明白吗?
20912:17 – 12:19
It's time to walk away from anything that no longer serves you,
是时候远离那些不再对你有益的事物了。
21012:20 – 12:22
including the version of yourself that is holding you back.
包括那个拖你后腿的版本的自己。
21112:23 – 12:25
The life you want, the person you want to be will cost you the person you are right now.
你想要的生活、你想成为的人,会让你付出现在的自己的代价。
21212:26 – 12:31
This step is not easy at all, but it's pretty simple.
这一步一点也不容易,但却相当简单。
21312:32 – 12:34
Just choose one thing from your list that you can start purging today.
只需从你的清单中选择一件你今天就可以开始清除的事情。
21412:35 – 12:39
Once more action that reflects your new creed, just one thing can begin your transformation.
再多一个反映你新信条的行动,仅仅一件事就能开启你的转变。
21512:39 – 12:45
And now, Drum roll.
现在,请击鼓。
21612:45 – 12:48
To the final stage, retain.
进入最后阶段,保持。
21712:49 – 12:51
There are levels to everything.
万事万物都有层次。
21812:52 – 12:54
A master was once a beginner and the beginner can become a master.
大师曾经也是初学者,而初学者也可以成为大师。
21912:54 – 12:57
Also, if a master doesn't continue perfecting or sharpening their skill set, they might risk going back to the beginning.
此外,如果大师不继续完善或磨炼自己的技能,他们可能会面临回到起点的风险。
22012:58 – 13:03
That is not a shameful sin, as long as we're willing to keep at it.
那并不是可耻的罪过,只要我们愿意坚持下去。
22113:04 – 13:07
The point is, the more you show self-respect, the lower your tolerance for bullcrap is.
关键是,你越表现出自尊,你对胡言乱语的容忍度就越低。
22213:07 – 13:12
are repeated.
被重复。
22313:14 – 13:15
The more you show self-respect, the lower your tolerance for ball crap becomes.
你越表现出自尊,你对胡言乱语的容忍度就越低。
22413:16 – 13:21
Actions of self-respect lead to more actions of self-respect and honestly gratitude for the life you are creating.
自尊的行为会带来更多自尊的行为,以及对你正在创造的生活的真诚感激。
22513:22 – 13:29
There is nothing more fulfilling than knowing that you're living in alignment with your core, with your truths.
没有什么比知道你的生活与你的核心、你的真相保持一致更令人满足的了。
22613:30 – 13:35
You don't have to spend energy hiding.
你不必花费精力去隐藏。
22713:36 – 13:37
You don't have to spend your energy doing things that make you want to block out your eyeballs.
你不必花费精力去做那些让你想遮住眼睛的事情。
22813:43 – 13:46
You know, you're going to have bad days, of course.
你知道,你当然会有糟糕的日子。
22913:47 – 13:49
You're going to struggle. Life is imperfect.
你会挣扎。生活是不完美的。
23013:49 – 13:51
It's a strange world we live in.
我们生活的世界真奇怪。
23113:52 – 13:53
But the key is to stay honest, open, compassionate and accountable so that you can find your way back.
但关键在于保持诚实、开放、富有同情心和负责任,这样你才能找到回来的路。
23213:53 – 13:59
by setting boundaries, staying true to your values, taking responsibility, being assertive,
通过设定界限、忠于自己的价值观、承担责任、坚定自信。
23314:00 – 14:05
giving yourself grace and walking away from people
给自己宽容,并远离那些
23414:06 – 14:09
and things that threaten your humanity, that threaten your balance, that threaten your wellbeing,
以及那些威胁你的人性、威胁你的平衡、威胁你的福祉的事物。
23514:09 – 14:15
you are building up self-respect points.
你正在积累自尊积分。
23614:15 – 14:17
To master it all you have to do is rinse and repeat.
要掌握这一切,你只需要不断重复。
23714:19 – 14:23
Listen, when I talk about self-love, self-respect, self-esteem, I'm not selling the lie that you don't need anybody.
听着,当我谈论自爱、自尊、自信时,我并不是在兜售你不需要任何人的谎言。
23814:25 – 14:32
Please. Please.
拜托。拜托。
23914:33 – 14:35
I'm inviting us into a space where we can cultivate fulfilling relationships with ourselves and with other people,
我在邀请我们进入一个空间,在那里我们可以培养与自己和他人的充实关系。
24014:36 – 14:42
where we can break the cycle of self abandonment,
在那里我们可以打破自我放弃的循环。
24114:42 – 14:45
the cycle of self hate, so that we are never the reason why someone has
自我憎恨的循环,这样我们就永远不会成为某人不得不
24214:46 – 14:50
to sit through a video like this.
看完这样一个视频。
24314:50 – 14:51
Chances are you're on my channel because of somebody. Yes!
很可能你是因为某个人才来到我的频道。是的!
24414:52 – 14:56
So, limits the chances of you being the reason why someone has to do this. Okay?
所以,这限制了你成为某人不得不这样做的原因的可能性。好吗?
24514:57 – 15:03
You may not have started with you, but it can end with you if you so desire.
你可能不是从你开始的,但如果你愿意,它可以由你结束。
24615:03 – 15:07
It's never easy. You really isn't.
这从来都不容易。你真的不容易。
24715:08 – 15:10
But I hope you keep showing up for yourself that you never stop trying.
但我希望你继续为自己挺身而出,永不停止尝试。
24815:11 – 15:14
You deserve all the good things in the world.
你值得世界上所有美好的事物。
24915:15 – 15:17
All the good things life has to offer.
所有生活能提供的美好事物。
25015:18 – 15:20
As always, it's been an absolute pleasure.
一如既往,这绝对是一种享受。
25115:20 – 15:26
My name is Pearl and I'll see you in the next video.
我叫珀尔,我们下个视频见。
25215:27 – 15:29