EchoLingo第 154 期
0/76
录音

播放开始以显示句子

There's something I want to talk about that I actually noticed right now,
我现在实际上注意到有件事想谈谈。
10:00 – 0:03
and that's the comfort zone.
那就是舒适区。
20:04 – 0:05
The reason I want to talk about the comfort zone is because it is so easy to fall into that trap, that comfort,
我想谈论舒适区的原因是因为很容易陷入那个陷阱,那个舒适感。
30:06 – 0:12
and it's so easy to just do the things that you're comfortable with doing.
而且很容易只是做那些你感到舒适的事情。
40:13 – 0:16
Today, for instance, or right now, for instance, I honestly just wanted to continue watching TV.
比如说今天,或者现在,比如说,我老实说只是想继续看电视。
50:17 – 0:22
I wanted to continue watching the show that I've been watching and sitting on the couch like I'm doing right now
我想继续看我一直在看的节目,像我现在这样坐在沙发上。
60:23 – 0:27
and just relaxing and maybe even scrolling on my phone or going on the social media and scrolling on there.
只是放松,甚至可能在手机上滑动,或者上社交媒体滑动。
70:27 – 0:33
I just wanted to do that for the rest of the day.
我只是想这样做一整天。
80:35 – 0:37
But that little voice in my head has been telling me to do more and to get out of my comfort zone a little bit.
但我脑海中的那个小声音一直告诉我要做更多事情,稍微走出我的舒适区。
90:37 – 0:44
Because right now I'm comfortable.
因为现在我很舒服。
100:45 – 0:46
Right now I'm comfortable doing what I'm doing.
现在我对自己正在做的事情感到很舒服。
110:46 – 0:47
But I gotta film.
但我得拍摄。
120:47 – 0:49
I gotta make videos.
我得制作视频。
130:50 – 0:51
Because not only do I like to do it, but because this is the path that I chose for myself.
因为我不仅喜欢做这件事,而且这是我为自己选择的道路。
140:51 – 0:56
This is the path that I decided to go down.
这是我决定走的道路。
150:56 – 0:58
So, you know, even on the days that I don't want to do it, I gotta do it anyways.
所以,你知道,即使在我不想做的日子里,我也得做。
160:58 – 1:02
It's not easy to get over those hurdles sometimes,
有时候,克服那些障碍并不容易。
171:03 – 1:06
but if you can get over those hurdles, those hurdles of just like complacency, then you're going to show yourself that you're capable of so much more.
但如果你能克服那些障碍,尤其是自满的障碍,那么你将向自己展示你能做得更多。
181:07 – 1:14
And that's kind of what I'm doing in this moment.
这就是我此刻正在做的事情。
191:15 – 1:16
I'm showing myself that I am capable of achieving so much more.
我正在向自己证明我能够实现更多。
201:16 – 1:20
And through this process of filming for YouTube is showing me that I am capable of so much more.
通过为YouTube拍摄的这个过程让我看到自己能够做得更多。
211:20 – 1:25
So if you're facing something similar to me and you're really comfortable with your life,
所以如果你正面临和我类似的情况,并且对你的生活感到很满意。
221:26 – 1:32
you're really comfortable with the way things are,
你对现状感到很满意。
231:32 – 1:34
but you know, you want to change like in the sense, like, you know, there's so much more out there for you,
但是你知道,你想要改变,从某种意义上来说,外面还有更多的机会等着你。
241:34 – 1:39
but you're comfortable with how things are.
但你对现状感到满意。
251:39 – 1:41
Take this as a sign to step out of your comfort zone, even just a little bit,
把这当作一个信号,走出你的舒适区,即使只有一点点。
261:43 – 1:46
because maybe there is something that's outside of your comfort zone that you need to do in order to really figure out
因为也许有些事情在你的舒适区之外,你需要去做,才能真正弄清楚
271:47 – 1:53
how you're going to get to where you want to go.
你将如何到达你想去的地方。
281:54 – 1:55
If that makes sense, because, you know, you're never going to achieve your dreams, those big dreams that you have by staying complacent
如果这说得通,因为,你知道,靠着满足现状,你永远无法实现你的梦想,那些你拥有的大梦想
291:56 – 2:03
and doing what you've always been doing.
并且做你一直在做的事情。
302:03 – 2:04
You got to do something that you haven't always been doing.
你必须做一些你并不总是做的事情。
312:04 – 2:06
You got to literally change the program.
你必须真正地改变这个程序。
322:06 – 2:08
You got to flip the switch.
你必须扳动开关。
332:09 – 2:10
You got to turn off the TV if that's what it takes.
如果必须的话,你得关掉电视。
342:10 – 2:12
And you got to get up and get moving because you're never going to achieve those dreams if you're stuck.
你必须起身行动,因为如果你停滞不前,永远无法实现那些梦想。
352:12 – 2:18
You got to be flowing.
你必须顺其自然。
362:20 – 2:21
You got to be moving forward.
你必须不断前进。
372:21 – 2:22
And this is an example of that, what I have been going through today.
这就是一个例子,说明我今天经历的事情。
382:22 – 2:27
And what I have gone through in the past is where I get so comfortable and I just don't want to do anything.
我过去经历的事情让我变得很安逸,不想做任何事。
392:27 – 2:33
But if I give into that, you know, comfortability, nothing's gonna get done and I'm never going to achieve the dreams that I want to achieve
但如果我屈服于那种舒适感,什么都做不成,我永远无法实现我想实现的梦想。
402:33 – 2:41
because I'm always going to be stuck on days like today.
因为我总会在像今天这样的日子里陷入困境。
412:41 – 2:45
And if I can't be consistent in my actions, if I can't be consistent with what I'm doing and what I'm working towards,
如果我在行动上不能保持一致,如果我不能坚持我正在做的事情和我努力的目标。
422:45 – 2:52
then I'm never going to get there
那么我永远也达不到目标。
432:52 – 2:53
because consistency should be a daily thing.
因为坚持应该是每天都要做的事情。
442:54 – 2:57
Working on your dreams should be a daily thing no matter what you're doing, no matter how busy your day is.
无论你在做什么,无论你多忙,努力追求梦想都应该是每天的事情。
452:58 – 3:03
If you work a 10-hour shift, you should still be spending even just half an hour to an hour focusing on yourself and focusing on improving yourself
如果你工作十个小时的班,你仍然应该花半小时到一小时专注于自己,专注于提升自己。
463:03 – 3:13
and focusing on improving your future.
并专注于改善你的未来。
473:14 – 3:16
Because if you can envision for yourself a future that you want to have and you know it's just out of your reach, because it usually is,
因为如果你能为自己设想一个你想拥有的未来,而你知道它就在触手之外,因为通常确实如此。
483:16 – 3:24
then you're gonna have to step just out of your comfort zone to get there.
那么你就得走出你的舒适区才能达到那里。
493:25 – 3:28
And it's a gradual process.
这是一个渐进的过程。
503:29 – 3:30
It's not something that you gotta do all at once.
这不是你必须一次性完成的事情。
513:30 – 3:32
It's just something you gotta do little bits of, like each and every day.
这只是你每天都得做一点点的事情。
523:32 – 3:35
And take me as an example, take today of what I've been facing, this kind of laziness, I'm going to put it,
拿我做个例子,拿我今天所面对的这种懒惰来说,我打算把它放在这里。
533:36 – 3:42
and just take it as an example to really face this complacency in your own life if it is affecting you
就把它当作一个例子,真正面对你自己生活中的这种自满,如果它影响到你的话。
543:43 – 3:52
and there's something else that you want to do but you're just too lazy to do it.
还有别的事情你想做,但你就是太懒得去做。
553:52 – 3:56
This is your sign to just get up and just start working on it.
这是你的信号,赶快起身开始做这件事。
563:57 – 4:00
Even if you don't know where to go, even if you don't know what to do, just start moving forward anyways and you'll probably figure it out
即使你不知道该去哪里,即使你不知道该做什么,也要开始向前走,你很可能会想明白的。
574:00 – 4:07
as you go on.
随着你的前进。
584:07 – 4:08
And that's just kind of how this journey is.
这就是这段旅程的样子。
594:08 – 4:10
It's a very, you know, self-inventive journey.
这是一段非常,你知道的,自我创新的旅程。
604:10 – 4:13
It's something you gotta go through yourself in order to figure out where you need to go next.
这是你必须亲自经历的,才能弄清楚下一步该去哪里。
614:13 – 4:17
It's not something you could just like plan in your head completely.
这不是你能完全在脑海里计划好的事情。
624:17 – 4:20
It's something that you got to also just put in the action to do and then the steps will kind of just come to you
这也是你必须付诸行动去做的事情,然后步骤会自然而然地出现。
634:20 – 4:24
because you're actually moving forward.
因为你实际上在前进。
644:25 – 4:27
So that's just kind of what I wanted to talk about today.
所以这就是我今天想要谈论的内容。
654:28 – 4:31
I wanted to make it a quick video, something that I'm facing right now
我想做一个简短的视频,讲讲我现在正面临的事情
664:31 – 4:35
because I feel like the best videos are the ones that really relate to me
因为我觉得最好的视频是那些真正与我相关的视频
674:35 – 4:40
because I'm trying to express myself in these videos.
因为我试图在这些视频中表达自己。
684:40 – 4:42
I'm trying to express what I'm going through and, you know, kind of make it into something you can learn from or I can even learn from
我试图表达我正在经历的事情,你知道,有点把它变成你可以从中学习的东西,或者我自己也能从中学习
694:42 – 4:51
because even just making these videos allows me to learn for myself.
因为即使只是制作这些视频也让我能够为自己学习。
704:51 – 4:55
Because when I speak it out loud, I kind of just get to really define the life I want for myself.
因为当我大声说出来时,我实际上能够真正定义我想要的生活。
714:55 – 5:02
So with that being said, I hope you learned something from this.
既然如此,我希望你从中学到了些什么。
725:04 – 5:07
And, you know, I hope you really move forward and really work towards those dream of yours
你知道,我希望你真正前进,努力实现那些属于你的梦想。
735:08 – 5:14
because you can have those thoughts and you can have those dreams and you can make them a reality.
因为你可以拥有那些想法和梦想,并且可以将它们变为现实。
745:14 – 5:20
It is going to take time.
这将需要时间。
755:21 – 5:22
It's going to take a lot of time, but it is worth it, even if it doesn't seem like it right now.
这将花费很多时间,但这是值得的,即使现在看起来不像。
765:22 – 5:28