EchoLingo第 137 期
0/256
录音

播放开始以显示句子

Hey guys, it's Sid and welcome back.
嘿,伙计们,我是Sid,欢迎回来。
10:00 – 0:07
I feel like I'm about to get ready with my best friends. Grab some tea.
我感觉我正要和最好的朋友们一起准备。拿点茶来。
20:08 – 0:10
You already saw my mug probably.
你可能已经看到我的杯子了。
30:11 – 0:13
The reason you guys are actually here today is because I'm going to be answering assumptions about me.
你们今天实际上在这里的原因是因为我要回答关于我的假设。
40:13 – 0:17
I'm going out in the city with some of my girlfriends tonight.
今晚我要和几个女性朋友去城里玩。
50:18 – 0:20
We're going to dinner and drinks.
我们要去吃晚餐和喝点东西。
60:21 – 0:22
I went on my Instagram story and asked you guys to make assumptions about me for fun.
我在我的Instagram快拍上让你们对我做一些猜测,只是为了好玩。
70:23 – 0:26
You know, this could really hurt my feelings.
你知道,这真的可能会伤害我的感情。
80:27 – 0:28
You don't worry about finances.
你不担心财务问题。
90:31 – 0:33
I would say I'm very, very privileged and very lucky to not have to like worry about that.
我会说我非常非常幸运,非常幸运不必担心那个。
100:33 – 0:39
Obviously, I try to be smart with my finances and I try to save a lot of my money.
显然,我尽量明智地管理我的财务,并努力存下大部分钱。
110:39 – 0:43
I try to put a lot of money into retirement and just be like strategic about my spending.
我尽量把很多钱投入退休储蓄,并且对支出保持策略性。
120:43 – 0:47
Even with buying clothes and stuff recently,
即使是最近买衣服之类的东西。
130:47 – 0:49
I've been trying to evaluate like, okay,
我一直在评估,比如,好吧。
140:49 – 0:51
do I really,
我真的……
150:51 – 0:52
really need the sweater?
真的需要这件毛衣吗?
160:52 – 0:53
Which is good.
这很好。
170:53 – 0:54
You know, I think it's important to monitor.
你知道,我认为监控是很重要的。
180:54 – 0:55
you're spending and be responsible.
你在花钱并且要负责任。
190:56 – 0:57
But to answer your question,
但是回答你的问题。
200:57 – 0:58
I really don't have to worry about affording my rent or food and that in itself
我真的不用担心付不起房租或食物,而这本身
210:58 – 1:03
is the biggest blessing.
是最大的福气。
221:03 – 1:04
And I thank God every day for that because I know that a lot of people don't have that luxury.
我每天都为此感谢上帝,因为我知道很多人没有那种奢侈。
231:05 – 1:09
You'd rather be single than in a relationship.
你宁愿单身也不愿谈恋爱。
241:09 – 1:11
I'm really happy to be in a relationship.
我真的很高兴能谈恋爱。
251:12 – 1:13
So no, I definitely don't wish I was single.
所以不,我绝对不希望自己是单身。
261:13 – 1:15
You act the same on and off camera.
你在镜头前和镜头外表现都一样。
271:15 – 1:17
Okay, the best compliment that I've ever received.
好吧,这是我收到过的最好的赞美。
281:17 – 1:20
I figured who it was, honestly.
老实说,我猜到了是谁。
291:20 – 1:21
I think it was like someone in college, but someone came up to me and said,
我想大概是大学里的某个人,但有个人走过来对我说。
301:21 – 1:24
wow, you are exactly like
哇,你简直就像
311:24 – 1:27
your videos.
你的视频。
321:27 – 1:27
Like your personality in person is quite identical to how you are online. I don't know.
就像你的线下性格和你在网上的样子非常一致。我不知道。
331:27 – 1:32
I guess I took it as a compliment.
我想我把它当作一种赞美。
341:32 – 1:33
I would say that I am.
我会说我是的。
351:34 – 1:35
I don't even think I can be fake.
我甚至不觉得自己能装假。
361:35 – 1:36
Like, I feel like you would just see right through that.
就像,我觉得你一眼就能看穿那点。
371:36 – 1:38
So, oh, you look like the type of person to always arrive late to places.
所以,哦,你看起来像是那种总是迟到的人。
381:39 – 1:42
I think as I get older,
我觉得随着我年龄增长。
391:44 – 1:45
I find it actually a little bit disrespectful when I'm late to things because it's
我发现当我迟到时,实际上有点不尊重,因为这是
401:45 – 1:49
like not valuing the other person's time.
比如不重视他人的时间。
411:49 – 1:50
So in the past, have I ran late often? Yes.
所以过去,我经常迟到吗?是的。
421:51 – 1:54
Is it something I'm trying to fix? Yes.
这是我在努力改正的事情吗?是的。
431:54 – 1:57
And I think I've gotten a lot better at it.
而且我觉得我已经进步了很多。
441:57 – 1:58
I think 25 has actually been a pretty transformative year for me.
我觉得25岁对我来说实际上是非常有转变性的一年。
451:58 – 2:02
I feel like I've grown up.
我感觉自己已经长大了。
462:02 – 2:03
in like very different ways than my early 20s, just like responsibility wise.
以与我二十出头时非常不同的方式,比如在责任感方面。
472:03 – 2:08
I feel like I'm a lot more responsible than I was when I was younger.
我觉得我比年轻时负责任多了。
482:08 – 2:10
You like trying new things? I do.
你喜欢尝试新事物吗?我喜欢。
492:10 – 2:13
The older I get, the more I realize how little I actually know.
我年纪越大,就越意识到自己实际上知道得多么少。
502:13 – 2:16
I feel like I know such a small percentage of everything that exists and all the information in the world.
我觉得我所知道的只是世界上存在的一切和所有信息中极小的一部分。
512:16 – 2:21
So that's a big reason too,
所以这也是一个很重要的原因。
522:22 – 2:23
why I love traveling and I love exploring new places, learning about tons of different
为什么我喜欢旅行,喜欢探索新地方,学习大量不同的
532:23 – 2:28
things, hitting snooze at least three times.
东西,至少按三次贪睡按钮。
542:28 – 2:30
This is my biggest struggle right now.
这是我目前最大的挣扎。
552:30 – 2:32
Yes, you're definitely an ice vanilla latte type of girl.
是的,你绝对是个冰香草拿铁类型的女孩。
562:33 – 2:36
Yes, that is my order.
是的,那是我的订单。
572:36 – 2:37
So, I guess I don't know.
所以,我想我不知道。
582:37 – 2:39
What does that say about me?
那说明了我什么?
592:39 – 2:39
You grew up rich.
你从小在富裕环境中长大。
602:40 – 2:41
Another one under its daddy's money.
又一个靠爹的钱过活的。
612:41 – 2:43
This I find very interesting because I did not grow up rich.
我觉得这很有趣,因为我并不是在富裕中长大的。
622:43 – 2:47
I had such a nice life though.
不过我的生活还是很美好的。
632:47 – 2:48
I had a great childhood.
我有一个很棒的童年。
642:48 – 2:50
We didn't struggle by any means at all.
我们一点也不艰难。
652:50 – 2:52
I'm really appreciative for my schooling, for just like my childhood and my life.
我非常感激我的教育,以及我的童年和我的生活。
662:52 – 2:57
I feel like I had the best childhood.
我觉得我拥有最好的童年。
672:57 – 2:58
So we weren't struggling or anything at all, but we definitely were not Rich,
所以我们并不拮据或什么的,但我们绝对不富裕。
682:59 – 3:02
I definitely wouldn't be able to live
我绝对无法生活
693:03 – 3:04
in New York without YouTube and social media and my job and
在纽约,没有YouTube、社交媒体和我的工作,以及
703:04 – 3:07
that's like one of the things I'm most grateful
那是我最感激的事情之一
713:07 – 3:09
for about.
关于。
723:09 – 3:09
This job is that
这份工作就是
733:10 – 3:10
it's giving me the opportunity to live other places and like try other things that I wouldn't
它给了我机会去其他地方生活,并尝试那些我不会
743:11 – 3:15
have otherwise probably been able to afford.
否则可能负担不起。
753:15 – 3:17
You are actually super shy in real life.
你在现实生活中其实超级害羞。
763:17 – 3:19
I think I do better in small groups or like one-on-one conversations.
我觉得我在小团体或一对一的对话中表现更好。
773:19 – 3:23
When it gets to a really big group, I think I get a bit overwhelmed.
当面对一个非常大的群体时,我觉得我有点不知所措。
783:23 – 3:26
And that's when I tend to be a bit more shy and like reserved into myself.
那就是我往往会变得更害羞,并且倾向于自我封闭的时候。
793:26 – 3:30
I'm not like shouting over the group and like voicing my opinions if there's a big group of people usually.
通常如果有一大群人,我不会像那样在人群中大喊大叫或表达我的意见。
803:30 – 3:35
But if it's just like me and a couple people I'm meeting, I feel like I'm pretty outgoing.
但如果只是我和我要见的一两个人,我觉得自己还挺外向的。
813:35 – 3:39
You sometimes feel left behind in life.
你有时会在生活中感到落后。
823:39 – 3:41
I think like a lot of people,
我想和很多人一样。
833:41 – 3:43
I always am like reassessing what I want for my future or am I
我总是在重新评估我对未来的期望,或者我是否
843:43 – 3:46
like behind.
落后。
853:46 – 3:47
For example, I think in the Midwest people,
例如,我认为在中西部,人们
863:48 – 3:50
10 to get married younger and like have kids younger there versus the city.
10 岁更早结婚,并且更早生孩子,与城市相比。
873:51 – 3:55
I'm talking about New York.
我说的是纽约。
883:55 – 3:56
Again, huge generalization, but that's just like what I've noticed.
再次强调,这是一个很大的概括,但这只是我所注意到的。
893:56 – 4:00
And so sometimes I compare myself to like people
所以有时我会把自己和像...这样的人比较
904:00 – 4:02
back home where like where I thought I would be at age 25.
回到家乡,就像我原以为25岁时会处于的那种状态。
914:02 – 4:06
I realize it's not productive and I've also realized things work themselves out.
我意识到这没有成效,而且我也意识到事情总会自行解决。
924:06 – 4:10
I believe in like God's timing.
我相信上帝的时机。
934:10 – 4:11
So I've never tried to like overthink it, but sometimes you know,
所以我从未试图过度思考它,但有时你知道。
944:11 – 4:14
I feel like it's normal to have those thoughts
我觉得有这些想法是正常的。
954:15 – 4:16
and like insecurities especially in your mid 20s it's like such a complicated time and
就像不安全感,尤其是在你二十多岁的时候,那真是一段复杂的时期。
964:16 – 4:20
it feels like everyone's kind of
感觉每个人好像都有点
974:20 – 4:21
like in a race or like competition whether it's like work or family or success whatever and
像是在一场比赛或竞争中,无论是工作、家庭还是成功等等。
984:21 – 4:26
I think you just
我认为你只需要
994:27 – 4:27
have to remind yourself that it doesn't really matter but
提醒自己这其实并不重要。
1004:27 – 4:30
anyone else is doing it's just like matters what feels right
别人怎么做并不重要,重要的是什么感觉是对的。
1014:30 – 4:32
to you and like your timing You're a candle person.
对你来说,就像你的时机,你是一个喜欢蜡烛的人。
1024:32 – 4:35
I am until I get nervous about forgetting to blow it out.
我是这样的人,直到我因为担心忘记吹灭蜡烛而变得紧张。
1034:35 – 4:38
I kind of go crazy, especially with like things like candles or like my stove.
我有点抓狂,尤其是像蜡烛或炉子这样的东西。
1044:38 – 4:43
I will go back into my apartment after I've left and gone down that elevator because I'm paranoid.
我会在离开并乘电梯下楼后,再回到我的公寓,因为我疑心很重。
1054:43 – 4:48
I'm like, did I turn it off?
我当时就像,我关掉它了吗?
1064:48 – 4:49
I think that's OCD actually. I love candles.
我觉得那其实是强迫症。我喜欢蜡烛。
1074:50 – 4:52
Wow, I really went on tangent.
哇,我真的跑题了。
1084:52 – 4:54
You don't want kids.
你不想要孩子。
1094:54 – 4:55
No, I really do want kids.
不,我真的很想要孩子。
1104:56 – 4:57
Ever since I was really young,
从我小时候起。
1114:57 – 4:59
all I could remember is how badly I wanted to start a family and how
我所记得的就是我多么渴望组建一个家庭,以及多么
1124:59 – 5:03
excited I was to have kids, so I'm really excited to start my own family one day.
我对于有孩子感到兴奋,所以我真的很期待有一天组建自己的家庭。
1135:03 – 5:07
You don't miss Minnesota.
你不想念明尼苏达。
1145:07 – 5:08
I don't know, I think Minnesota will always be home to me.
我不知道,我觉得明尼苏达永远是我的家。
1155:09 – 5:11
Growing up there for 18 years straight in the same house,
在同一所房子里连续住了18年长大。
1165:11 – 5:14
like there's nowhere else that feels more like home than Minnesota.
就像没有其他地方比明尼苏达更让人有家的感觉了。
1175:14 – 5:17
I'm not necessarily attached to Minnesota though.
不过我不一定对明尼苏达有依恋。
1185:17 – 5:20
I mean, obviously I moved out of there, so I'm definitely not.
我的意思是,显然我搬离了那里,所以我肯定不依恋。
1195:20 – 5:23
The biggest thing for me isn't Minnesota itself.
对我来说最重要的不是明尼苏达本身。
1205:23 – 5:25
It's that my family's there.
是因为我的家人在那里。
1215:25 – 5:26
So if my family ever left Minnesota, I would really just be going to visit them wherever else they lived.
所以如果我的家人离开明尼苏达州,我真的就只是去他们住的任何其他地方看望他们。
1225:26 – 5:32
I'm always gonna have strong ties, and I'm always gonna love Minnesota for that reason.
我永远都会有紧密的联系,并且因为这个原因,我会永远爱明尼苏达州。
1235:32 – 5:36
You're lazy to shower. Okay. No.
你懒得洗澡。好吧。不。
1245:36 – 5:41
I shower once a day.
我每天洗一次澡。
1255:41 – 5:43
You are actually quite lonely.
你其实挺孤独的。
1265:43 – 5:45
There's definitely a lot of times when I'm lonely.
肯定有很多时候我感到孤独。
1275:45 – 5:48
Like right now I'd say, that's kind of why I'm filming this video because my roommate's gone.
比如现在我会说,这大概就是我拍这个视频的原因,因为我的室友不在。
1285:48 – 5:52
No one's here.
这里没人。
1295:52 – 5:53
I've been alone all day.
我一整天都是一个人。
1305:53 – 5:54
It really depends on the day though and it depends what I do and
不过这真的取决于当天的情况,也取决于我做什么以及
1315:54 – 5:57
like my mood and if I try to like Get myself out of it,
比如我的心情,以及我是否试图让自己摆脱这种状态。
1325:57 – 6:01
but I also just try to like value the time that I'm alone now
但我也只是试着珍惜现在独处的时光
1336:01 – 6:04
you guys know I feel like I've done a lot of work on that
你们知道,我觉得我在这方面下了很多功夫
1346:04 – 6:06
for myself Every human being is gonna
为了我自己。每个人都会
1356:06 – 6:08
have points in life where they're lonely like it's just inevitable or phases or times and yeah,
生活中有些时刻他们会感到孤独,这似乎是不可避免的,或者只是阶段或时期,是的。
1366:08 – 6:14
I think it's just like accepting it and
我认为这就像是接受它。
1376:14 – 6:15
also learning to like enjoy your own company that
还要学会享受独处。
1386:15 – 6:18
sort of helps me navigate that not related
某种程度上帮助我应对那种不相关的情况
1396:18 – 6:20
But you remind me a lot of Shawn Mendes sister wait, this is really random.
但你让我想起了肖恩·蒙德兹的妹妹,等等,这真的很突然。
1406:20 – 6:24
I don't like I want to look her up now.
我不喜欢我现在就想查她的信息。
1416:25 – 6:26
Oh, she's really pretty.
哦,她真的很漂亮。
1426:27 – 6:28
That's such like a nice compliment.
这真是一个很好的赞美。
1436:28 – 6:29
I'll take that. I feel like you love cabbage in the best way.
我接受这个说法。我觉得你非常喜欢卷心菜。
1446:29 – 6:32
Okay, is this my friend Ashley doing this because there's no way someone said that.
好吧,这是我的朋友阿什莉在搞鬼吗?因为不可能有人会那样说。
1456:32 – 6:37
You're not friends with your old breast friend Rachel anymore.
你不再和你以前的好朋友瑞秋做朋友了。
1466:37 – 6:40
Rachel, my best friend from Minnesota that I've grown up with on this channel is obviously still my best friend.
瑞秋,我来自明尼苏达州的最好的朋友,在这个频道上和我一起长大的,显然仍然是我最好的朋友。
1476:40 – 6:46
No, I hope I never stop being friends with her.
不,我希望我永远不会停止和她做朋友。
1486:46 – 6:49
I've been friends with her for like 15 years now.
我和她做朋友已经大约15年了。
1496:49 – 6:51
Obviously, we don't get to see each other as much because I left her and I'm in New York,
显然,我们不能经常见到彼此,因为我离开了她,我在纽约。
1506:52 – 6:56
but we
但是
1516:56 – 6:57
face time and text all the time.
一直视频通话和发短信。
1526:57 – 6:59
And I feel like the friendships that last when
而且我觉得那些持久的友谊,当
1536:59 – 7:01
you move like domestically or abroad are the ones that are gonna
你搬到国内或国外时,就是那些会
1547:01 – 7:04
last forever.
永远持续。
1557:04 – 7:05
And I feel like if you both put effort in, that's what matters.
我觉得如果你们都付出努力,那才是最重要的。
1567:05 – 7:08
And we definitely both do.
而且我们俩确实都这么做了。
1577:08 – 7:10
You have imposter syndrome even though you're so successful at your age. Wow, thank you. That's really nice.
你有冒名顶替综合症,尽管你在你这个年纪如此成功。哇,谢谢。这真的很好。
1587:10 – 7:15
A lot of the times I don't feel successful and
很多时候我并不觉得自己成功。
1597:15 – 7:18
a lot of the times I really do feel like I'm
很多时候我真的觉得自己是
1607:18 – 7:20
behind maybe in some way or I don't know.
也许在某种程度上落后了,或者我不知道。
1617:20 – 7:23
I'm very critical of myself.
我对自己非常苛刻。
1627:23 – 7:24
Just like everyone is you have moments or days.
就像每个人一样,你也会有某些时刻或日子。
1637:24 – 7:27
I find that I have like specific days where I'm like extra hard on myself and
我发现有些特定的日子我对自己特别苛刻。
1647:27 – 7:31
I don't really know why
我真的不知道为什么。
1657:31 – 7:32
that is.
就是这样。
1667:32 – 7:32
I usually can like pull myself out of it but
我通常能把自己从中拉出来。
1677:32 – 7:35
I definitely get insecure and worried if I'm behind just like
如果落后了,我肯定会感到不安和担心,就像
1687:35 – 7:38
I think everyone else does in their 20s.
我想每个人在二十多岁的时候都会这样。
1697:38 – 7:40
You always need your signature mug.
你总是需要你的专属杯子。
1707:40 – 7:42
How did you know?
你是怎么知道的?
1717:44 – 7:44
Living in New York isn't as glamorous as it seems.
住在纽约并不像看起来那么迷人。
1727:45 – 7:47
I mean, it's definitely not all like the Instagram Pinterest pictures.
我的意思是,它绝对不像Instagram和Pinterest上的图片那样。
1737:47 – 7:51
It is a city.
它是一个城市。
1747:51 – 7:52
There's definitely crime and garbage.
肯定有犯罪和垃圾。
1757:52 – 7:55
A lot of the places not trying to say New York is terrible.
很多地方并不是想说纽约很糟糕。
1767:55 – 7:58
I actually like love New York,
我其实很喜欢纽约。
1777:58 – 8:00
but You're not gonna get to New York and it's like your Pinterest board in
但你去纽约并不会像你的Pinterest画板一样
1788:00 – 8:03
real life. Parts?
现实生活。部分?
1798:03 – 8:04
Yes, but parts know.
是的,但部分知道。
1808:04 – 8:05
You seem like you type really loudly in college.
你在大学里打字好像特别大声。
1818:05 – 8:08
My friends would always say this about me and they would get like really annoyed because
我的朋友们总是这么说我,而且他们好像真的很烦。
1828:08 – 8:12
apparently I type really loud.
显然我打字声音很大。
1838:12 – 8:13
I've been accused, so I guess I have to admit it here.
我一直被指责,所以我想我不得不在这里承认了。
1848:13 – 8:16
You consume two to four coffees a day? Uh, no.
你每天喝两到四杯咖啡?呃,不。
1858:16 – 8:20
I used to do this and
我过去常常这样做。
1868:20 – 8:21
then I started to realize I felt like really shaky and
然后我开始意识到我感觉非常颤抖。
1878:21 – 8:24
kind of like ill.
有点像是生病了。
1888:24 – 8:25
when i drank more than one so
当我喝超过一杯时。
1898:25 – 8:27
i tried to limit it to one coffee a day and a lot of water and
我试图限制自己每天只喝一杯咖啡,并喝大量的水。
1908:27 – 8:31
that's helped me your boyfriend is your neighbor oh
这对我有帮助,你的男朋友是你的邻居哦
1918:31 – 8:33
he's not my neighbor he's fairly close i wish he
他不是我的邻居,他住得相当近,我希望他
1928:34 – 8:37
was my neighbor though i assume you want to move
是我的邻居就好了,不过我想你想搬家
1938:37 – 8:38
to another country i always wanted to try that even if
搬到另一个国家,我一直想尝试那样做,即使
1948:39 – 8:41
it's for like couple months to six months.
大概是几个月到六个月的时间。
1958:41 – 8:43
It's something that I've thought about, especially actually recently.
这是我一直在思考的事情,尤其是最近。
1968:43 – 8:46
I'd also love to learn the language. Specifically Spanish.
我也很想学习这门语言,特别是西班牙语。
1978:46 – 8:49
I'd love to like get better at that. Live in Spain for a few months.
我很想在这方面变得更好,在西班牙住几个月。
1988:49 – 8:53
You don't want to be a lawyer anymore.
你不再想当律师了。
1998:54 – 8:56
There was a period.
曾经有过一段时间。
2008:56 – 8:57
I actually kind of forgot that I talked about this online.
我其实有点忘了我在网上说过这件事。
2018:57 – 8:59
I did consider law school.
我确实考虑过法学院。
2028:59 – 9:01
briefly after college.
大学毕业后不久。
2039:01 – 9:03
I thought maybe it was something that
我曾想也许这是一件……的事
2049:03 – 9:05
I wanted to do and
我想做的事。
2059:05 – 9:07
then after a lot of my own research and
然后,在做了大量自己的研究之后。
2069:07 – 9:09
talking to a lot of lawyers I decided I didn't.
与许多律师交谈后,我决定不(去法学院)。
2079:09 – 9:11
I'm not saying I would never ever ever go to law school but
我不是说我绝对不会去法学院。
2089:11 – 9:14
I just at this point I definitely don't
我只是在目前这个阶段,我肯定不
2099:14 – 9:16
see it for myself.
认为它适合我。
2109:16 – 9:17
You're a picky eater.
你是个挑食的人。
2119:17 – 9:18
I used to be a picky eater for sure, especially in college and like high school.
我以前肯定是个挑食的人,尤其是在大学和高中时期。
2129:18 – 9:22
And now I have done such a good job and I'm very proud of myself for expanding my palate.
而现在我做得非常好,我为自己拓宽了口味感到非常自豪。
2139:23 – 9:27
It was hard for me, you know,
这对我来说很难,你知道的。
2149:27 – 9:29
like when you're used to eating the same things and like being picky, it's
就像当你习惯了吃同样的东西,并且习惯了挑食,这很
2159:29 – 9:32
really hard to get out of that.
真的很难摆脱那个。
2169:32 – 9:33
And I found that
而且我发现
2179:33 – 9:34
I just kind of just forced myself to try things when people offered me them or just
我只是有点强迫自己,当别人给我东西时就去尝试,或者只是
2189:34 – 9:38
like try things at a restaurant that someone else ordered maybe.
比如在餐厅尝试别人点的东西。
2199:38 – 9:40
a lot of the times I wouldn't like it but maybe if
很多时候我并不喜欢,但也许如果
2209:41 – 9:43
I didn't like it the first time I started
我第一次开始的时候并不喜欢它
2219:43 – 9:45
to like it later it became an acquired taste kind of like
后来喜欢上它,它变成了一种后天培养的品味,有点像
2229:45 – 9:47
zucchini for me became an acquired taste coffee became
对我来说,西葫芦变成了一种后天培养的品味,咖啡变成了
2239:48 – 9:50
an acquired taste I used to hate coffee you guys
一种后天培养的品味,我过去讨厌咖啡,你们
2249:50 – 9:53
know you seem like the girl who secretly likes to party
知道吗,你看起来像是那个偷偷喜欢派对的女孩
2259:53 – 9:56
no definitely not I prefer to be like at home all my couch with my friends like eating food.
不,绝对不是。我更喜欢待在家里,和朋友们一起坐在沙发上吃东西。
2269:56 – 10:03
I try to actually go out more because
我试着多出门。
22710:03 – 10:04
I feel like I've gotten too comfortable and
我觉得自己变得太安逸了。
22810:05 – 10:06
I've just been at home
我一直待在家里
22910:06 – 10:07
way too much recently.
最近太多了。
23010:07 – 10:08
You don't plan on living in New York City forever.
你不打算永远住在纽约市。
23110:08 – 10:10
You never really know honestly, I feel like that's what I've learned as I've gotten older.
说实话,你永远无法真正知道,我觉得这就是我随着年龄增长所学到的。
23210:10 – 10:13
Things that you never expected would happen happen, but I don't think I'll be in the city.
你从未预料到的事情会发生,但我不认为我会留在城市里。
23310:14 – 10:18
when I'm older.
当我年纪更大时。
23410:18 – 10:19
The city is too overstimulating for you.
这个城市对你来说太刺激过度了。
23510:19 – 10:21
It definitely can get stimulating.
这绝对会变得令人兴奋。
23610:21 – 10:23
That's why I'm happier where I am now.
这就是为什么我现在更快乐。
23710:23 – 10:26
I'm in like a less crazy busy part of Manhattan,
我住在曼哈顿一个不那么疯狂忙碌的地方。
23810:26 – 10:29
versus before I lived like right in the madness in Soho.
而之前我就住在苏荷区那种疯狂的中心地带。
23910:29 – 10:32
Now it's definitely a lot better and like more manageable for me.
现在对我来说绝对好多了,也更易于管理。
24010:33 – 10:35
But for a bit there, when I lived in Soho, yeah, that you got straight A's in college, I forgot.
但有一阵子,当我住在苏荷区的时候,是的,你在大学里得了全A,我忘了。
24110:35 – 10:43
What?
什么?
24210:44 – 10:44
I didn't get straight A's.
我没有得全A。
24310:44 – 10:45
I think I got like mostly A's, maybe like one or two B's in there.
我想我大概得了大部分A,可能里面有一两个B。
24410:45 – 10:49
I didn't get straight A's.
我没有得全A。
24510:49 – 10:50
In high school, I was like
在高中时,我就像
24610:50 – 10:51
really particular about getting all A's, no A minuses, like all at honors classes.
对拿全A非常挑剔,不能有A减,而且全是荣誉课程。
24710:52 – 10:57
In college, I'd actually tried not to go in with that approach.
在大学里,我实际上试着不带着那种态度去开始。
24810:57 – 11:01
I just tried my best without like overstressing about straight A's and I was like a lot happier that way.
我只是尽力而为,不过度纠结于全A,那样我开心多了。
24911:01 – 11:07
So definitely still like a very good dupe.
所以绝对仍然是一个很好的替代品。
25011:07 – 11:08
I was very happy with it, but I wasn't too strict.
我对它非常满意,但我并没有太严格。
25111:09 – 11:11
Like I wasn't high school, which I'm happy about. Thanks guys for assuming things about me.
比如我没有上高中,对此我很高兴。谢谢你们对我妄加揣测。
25211:11 – 11:16
This was pretty fun.
这相当有趣。
25311:17 – 11:17
I just wanted to sit down with you guys and chat. I love you.
我只是想和你们坐下来聊聊天。我爱你们。
25411:18 – 11:21
I hope you have a great night or day whenever you're watching.
无论你什么时候看这个视频,我都希望你度过一个美好的夜晚或白天。
25511:21 – 11:23
I'll see you in my next video. Bye!
我们下个视频见。再见!
25611:24 – 11:26