EchoLingo第 140 期
0/57
录音

播放开始以显示句子

I like you people.
我喜欢你们这些人。
10:00 – 0:01
I like you, and I like you.
我喜欢你,而且我喜欢你。
20:02 – 0:03
Here's what I would say to you though, if you were my daughter.
不过,如果你是我女儿的话,我会对你说这些。
30:05 – 0:07
I think that one of the biggest mistakes women make
我认为女性犯的最大错误之一
40:08 – 0:11
is make their lives about get a guy, get a house, get married, and have kids.
就是把生活重心放在找个男人、买房子、结婚生子上。
50:12 – 0:19
Because once you make your life that narrow,
因为一旦你把生活变得那么狭窄。
60:19 – 0:23
you have to compromise and compromise and compromise until all of
你就不得不一再妥协,直到突然
70:23 – 0:28
a sudden You have no options.
之间你发现自己别无选择。
80:28 – 0:31
You have nowhere to go.
你无处可去。
90:31 – 0:32
You can't move. You can't shift.
你无法移动。你无法改变。
100:32 – 0:35
You can't go to the side.
你不能走到一边去。
110:35 – 0:36
You don't have any independence and any power.
你没有任何独立性和任何权力。
120:36 – 0:39
Independence is not a bad thing.
独立不是一件坏事。
130:39 – 0:41
It's a wonderful thing.
这是一件美妙的事情。
140:41 – 0:42
And you ought to have a bigger life,
而且你应该拥有更广阔的生活。
150:43 – 0:44
a life that involves passions and interests and opportunities and things that excite
一种包含激情、兴趣、机会以及令人兴奋的事物的生活
160:44 – 0:50
you that are unrelated to whether or not you got this guy or not.
那些与你是否得到这个男人无关的事情
170:50 – 0:54
That's a couple of things for you.
这对你来说有几件事。
180:54 – 0:55
Number one, it gives you leverage.
第一,它给了你筹码。
190:55 – 0:57
in a relationship because you're not defined solely by that relationship.
在一段关系中,因为你不仅仅由那段关系来定义。
200:59 – 1:05
It is a big part of you.
它是你很重要的一部分。
211:05 – 1:06
It is a good part of you, but you can survive without it.
它是你好的那一部分,但没有它你也能活下去。
221:07 – 1:10
And I think people who believe there was someone who'd have no other options
而且我认为那些相信有人别无选择的人
231:11 – 1:15
end up doing whatever they want to do.
最终会做他们想做的任何事。
241:16 – 1:17
And it's not because they're bad people, but that's human nature.
这并不是因为他们是坏人,而是人性使然。
251:18 – 1:21
She can't go nowhere so I can do what I want.
她哪儿也去不了,所以我可以为所欲为。
261:22 – 1:25
It's not thought.
这不是深思熟虑的结果。
271:25 – 1:26
Logically, but it ends up being that way.
逻辑上如此,但最终结果却是那样。
281:28 – 1:30
He can keep demanding.
他可以一直要求下去。
291:30 – 1:32
He can keep demanding.
他可以一直要求下去。
301:32 – 1:33
And what happens is, first of all, it's about the cooking isn't good.
而且发生的情况是,首先,问题在于烹饪不好。
311:33 – 1:37
And then you block hunts catch up instead of hinds catch up.
然后你阻止了狩猎追赶,而不是母鹿追赶。
321:37 – 1:40
And then it's about the crackers.
然后问题在于饼干。
331:40 – 1:41
Because you don't have any other options. He's in charge.
因为你没有其他选择。他负责。
341:41 – 1:45
And there is a right.
而且有一种权利。
351:45 – 1:46
And there is a wrong.
而且存在一个错误。
361:46 – 1:48
And there's no breath.
而且没有呼吸。
371:48 – 1:49
There's no opinion.
没有意见。
381:50 – 1:51
There's no room for opinion.
没有发表意见的余地。
391:51 – 1:52
I think if you blossom, he'll see it. He'll love it.
我想如果你绽放,他会看到的。他会喜欢的。
401:53 – 1:59
He'll understand how to nurture and cherish it.
他会懂得如何培养和珍惜它。
412:00 – 2:03
And then once you've got a fully bloomed and blossomed woman and
然后,一旦你拥有一个完全绽放的女人。
422:04 – 2:09
you are allowing her to be the woman that
你允许她成为那个
432:10 – 2:12
she can be, you ain't gonna ask her.
她可以成为的女人,你就不会去要求她。
442:12 – 2:14
You won't need to ask her to submit because she'll follow you because she likes where your head is.
你不需要要求她顺从,因为她会跟随你,因为她喜欢你的想法。
452:14 – 2:20
It's a beautiful thing.
这是一件美好的事情。
462:21 – 2:22
Don't get sloppy
别马虎了。
472:23 – 2:25
be a whole woman, all of it.
做一个完整的女人,全部都要。
482:26 – 2:29
Everything that you can do, but it was a brilliant move to move out. Stroke a dream.
你能做所有事,但搬出去是绝妙的一步。去追寻一个梦想。
492:29 – 2:35
I'm not going to give anybody anything because I want you to,
我不会因为我想让你做什么就给任何人任何东西。
502:38 – 2:40
to work on being a good couple, because I
努力成为一对好伴侣,因为我
512:40 – 2:42
think there's very little standing in between you and a successful relationship. I really do.
我认为你和一段成功的关系之间几乎没有什么障碍。我真的这么认为。
522:42 – 2:48
I hope you understood what I said, and if you didn't, at so, so sad, this matter is adjourned.
我希望你听懂了我说的,如果你没听懂,那真是太遗憾了,这件事到此为止。
532:48 – 2:53
Calling constant criticism help or instruction doesn't make it so.
把持续的批评称为帮助或指导并不能改变事实。
543:01 – 3:05
It's like going outside and kicking your car because it doesn't work.
这就像走到外面踢你的车,因为它不工作了。
553:06 – 3:10
You're injuring the thing, you're trying to make better.
你正在伤害那个你试图改善的东西。
563:11 – 3:13
Call us at 1-877-311-2222.
请拨打我们的电话 1-877-311-2222。
573:14 – 3:15